LUCILLE'S BALL

C L A U D E

Imagine my shock and amazement as I flipped thru the channel selector guide on my satellite schedule today. A movie by the name of Lucille's Ball was showing, it's from 2012 and is showing on one of the few channels that I have the listings for but cannot get as it is the Western Canada version of my Movie Channel.

Even when googling it, I could not find it till I tried Superchannel movie and it was there for me to get a description . . . it went as follows . . . . it's a comedy drama from Canada . . . and the story goes like this DRIVEN BY A DESIRE TO BE A FAMOUS MUSICIAN, LUCILLE BECOMES ENTANGLED WITH A DIVERSE ASSORTMENT OF LOVERS, WOMEN AND MEN, STRAIGHT AND GAY, IN CANADA AND ABROAD. SETTLING DOWN IS FOR SQUARES, UNTIL, SATURATED BY HER SEXUAL ESCAPADES, AN IRRPRESSIBLE URGE SETS LUCILLE ON A QUEST FOR A MAN TO FATHER HER CHILD. AN UNORTHODOX SOLUTION BRINGS LUCILLE FULL CIRCLE, FROM SEXUAL MISCREANT TO MOTHER WITHOUT A GUIDE BOOK AND LUCILLE DISCOVERS WHAT SHE HAS TRULY BEEN CHASING ALL THESE YEARS. And the lead actress playing Lucille is a gorgeous redhead.

Archived