Lucy Tribute at Florida's Universal Studios

Neil

I ran across the footage I took of the Universal Lucy Tribute in 1994.

At 1:38, I could not resist sneaking a shot of this inappropriately dressed woman. Showing your spare tire is one thing but hers is FLAT!

I saw the same videos over and over again. Lucy splatting John Wayne with the ketchup never failed to get a big laugh from the crowd.

Dig Lucie's Roseanne Rosannadanna hair!

I ran across the footage I took of the Universal Lucy Tribute in 1994.

At 1:38, I could not resist sneaking a shot of this inappropriately dressed woman. Showing your spare tire is one thing but hers is FLAT!

I saw the same videos over and over again. Lucy splatting John Wayne with the ketchup never failed to get a big laugh from the crowd.

Dig Lucie's Roseanne Rosannadanna hair!

W O W , that was terrific to see, thanks Neil, for posting that, now I feel like I was THERE myself, thanks to you. THAT WAS S O M E TRIBUTE UNIVERSAL DID FOR H ER, YOU'D THINK THE SCHMUCKS AT PARAMOUNT COULD HAVE DONE THAT TOO, which I guess they did with that building named after her and the Lucy park area. I was really impressed with all the displays, really nice tribute!

I see this was in Florida, not California like I assumed. I was at Universal Studios in Hollywood in 1996 and would've loved to see this Lucy tribute.

And damn, that one lady...she was all dressed up like she was going to Walmart.

Yeah, imagine the boobs that go with that flat tire. About the size of the nuts Ricky used to crack in the living room in that contraption of theirs in Men Are Messy.

I always read that the whole set was in funeral parlor GREY, yet look at those gorgeous colors, brown doors, those blue knick knacks to match her outfit, the little frames matching the piano, just so bootiful in color.

Fake "bootiful" colour.

Exactly! ;)

Several years ago I had a program that came with a cd that had several familiar, some even iconic stills from ILL but they were all colorized, but actually, IMHO who doesn't care for this in any concept, were rather well done. Well of course since my computer died, don't think the pics made it as part of the restoration "process" (can't find 'em anywho) and don't know what came of the cd, so does anyone recall such a cd that came with a program or game or something of ILL nature?? I don't think it was Lucie's scrapbook release but I could be wrong! Sound familiar to anyone?? I'd love to look for it if I knew what it was called (since everything turns up on eBay sometime or other!) ;)

Archived