Lucie Arnaz- Ridgefield Playhouse- May 2013

Back in late May, Lucie did two "farewell" performances up here at The Ridgefield Playhouse before she moved up to Palm Springs. One of the performances was her Latin Roots Show, the other was a showing of Lucy & Desi: A Home Movie with a Q&A afterwards with Lucie, Larry & Sandra Consentino, the film's editor. It was an amazing night, I loved seeing Lucie again (she remembered me, XD), and they all couldn't have been nicer. Plus, Elisabeth was there as always, lol. Anyways... here is the link to a download page where I uploaded the audio recording that I took of the Q&A. It's a little over 45 minutes long, and its in an Itunes format, so you'll need the program to listen to it. (Sorry for the rustling sporadically throughout the recording... my phone was in my pocket, lol) Here is the download link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/v7fq29 Enjoy!

Here a few pictures I took:

1002388_427957717302599_827844921_n.jpg

1044460_427957713969266_277540704_n.jpg

Could you give us an overview of what she said?

That would be quite a mouthful. In brief, they talked of stories throughout the creation of the film, her relationship with her parents during the divorce, Lucy's relationship with her grandchildren, how she has emotionally matured since she filmed her segments in the film, what direction she wanted to go in with the movie, and a bunch of other little stories. Can you not download it?

That would be quite a mouthful. In brief, they talked of stories throughout the creation of the film, her relationship with her parents during the divorce, Lucy's relationship with her grandchildren, how she has emotionally matured since she filmed her segments in the film, what direction she wanted to go in with the movie, and a bunch of other little stories. Can you not download it?

No I can't. I don't have Itunes

• 8 months later...

Hi,

I'm brand new around here but can't wait to get involved in some lively discussion! I know that you posted this a while ago but unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. Is there any chance you could post it again? It sounds like the discussion I would love to have heard. Thanks.

Archived