Lucy on The Practice (Warner Archive Instant)

HarryCarter

I think this may be for US residents only.  :lucyeww: ....

Warner Archive Instant, the Warner Archive's streaming service, has added every episode of Danny Thomas' series The Practice to their site. This includes the second season premiere, "The Dream," with special guest star Lucille Ball. This is Lucy's only real acting role in a sitcom where she did not play "Lucy."

Warner Archive offers a two week free trial, but you need a credit card to register. If you cancel before the two weeks are up, it's free. Beyond that, it's $9.99 a month. 

http://instant.warnerarchive.com/product.html?productId=67474

This is one of the most unique roles of Lucy's career. 

I think this may be for US residents only.  :lucyeww: ....

Warner Archive Instant, the Warner Archive's streaming service, has added every episode of Danny Thomas' series The Practice to their site. This includes the second season premiere, "The Dream," with special guest star Lucille Ball. This is Lucy's only real acting role in a sitcom where she did not play "Lucy."

Warner Archive offers a two week free trial, but you need a credit card to register. If you cancel before the two weeks are up, it's free. Beyond that, it's $9.99 a month. 

http://instant.warnerarchive.com/product.html?productId=67474

This is one of the most unique roles of Lucy's career. 

I second that YEP!  Bahhastards!  But at least I saw it when it played originally!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing this link. If you use Google Chrome browser and download the free Hola Unblocker extension, Warner Archives Instant will be accessible from any country. Simply turn on the extension and select the United States as the location. 

Thanks! And welcome to the Lounge!

Archived