New short play based on Lucille Ball's...

Brock

This ingenious person has written a short play based entirely off the comments made on the YouTube video of Lucy receiving her Kennedy Center Honor, which will be presented in NYC tomorrow:

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/10-2013/nicholas-colia-presents-the-youtube-comments-secti_66400.html

What an odd, yet intriguing concept! LOL

Just wait till they bring out the movie about her Dick Cavett interview.

The real drama will be the behind-the-scenes teleplay of her appearance on the Irv Kupcinet show with Otto Preminger, David Mamet, and that damn liar Elizabeth Ashley.

Just wait till they bring out the movie about her Dick Cavett interview.

Let's create a musical about the Barbara Walters interview. It'll be us putting people in their places about that famous loser comment.

But this time we better have a diagram for it, a sign language interpreter, and some pie just in case we need to set some people straight!

This ingenious person has written a short play based entirely off the comments made on the YouTube video of Lucy receiving her Kennedy Center Honor, which will be presented in NYC tomorrow:

http://www.theatermania.com/new-york-city-theater/news/10-2013/nicholas-colia-presents-the-youtube-comments-secti_66400.html

What an odd, yet intriguing concept! LOL

I put up that video more than five years ago.  Does this mean I inspired a play?  B)  If I were in New York, I would be very compelled to go see it.  I would love to meet the cast and discuss the comments with them.  :)  And now reading some of the comments and some of the back and forth, I'm visualizing what these actors might be able to do with that.  It could be pretty funny,

Archived