Lucy "Christmas" Episodes

I understand CBS wanting to focus on just their colorized I Love Lucy episodes for the recent DVD, but someday I'd like to see all three of Lucy's Christmas themed episodes put together on one DVD.

The I Love Lucy Christmas Show

Together For Christmas

Lucy the Choir Master

That'd make a nice holiday compilation, don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I wish Here's Lucy had a Christmas episode. I would of loved to see her home decorated for Christmas. I also think it would have been nice to Lucy celebrating Christmas with her real life kids. I know it's tv cliche, but oh well, they could have done a Christmas Carol or It's a wonderful life with Harry Carter. It might have been a chance to learn more about Lucy dead husband/ Harry's brother.

Yes, it's disappointing Here's Lucy did NO holiday episodes.

"A Here's Lucy Christmas" could have had Scrooge Harry firing Lucy and then after he falls asleep, he's visited by the three ghosts of Christmas: Lucy, Vonda and MARY JANE conspiring to get Lucy's job back.

And no Here's Lucy Christmas would be complete without plugging in the lights and electrocuting Harry with a shower of sparks and smoke.

Yes, it's disappointing Here's Lucy did NO holiday episodes.

"A Here's Lucy Christmas" could have had Scrooge Harry firing Lucy and then after he falls asleep, he's visited by the three ghosts of Christmas: Lucy, Vonda and MARY JANE conspiring to get Lucy's job back.

And no Here's Lucy Christmas would be complete without plugging in the lights and electrocuting Harry with a shower of sparks and smoke.

That would have been brilliant! It would've fit right in with the surreal aspects of the show. Maybe Janos Prohaska could've played Rudolph the Red Nosed Gorilla?

Archived