What the Heck is THIS??!

JoeySanJoaquin

Anyone heard/seen this?? Looks like it beat "I Love Lucy Live" to the stage -- not to mention DVD! -- to the punch by two or three years!! Check this out:

Redhead Cuban Hausfrau Husband -- The Musical

51lVOgJ3a4L._SY300_.jpg

Product Details

Editorial Reviews
World Premiere Edition of the new stage musical about the making of TV's first great sitcom, REDHEAD CUBAN HUASFRAU HUSBAND brings to life, "...The sorrow and rage, the lies and the sin..." that propelled these four actors to icon status and changed the rules of situation comedy forever. This acclaimed two-act musical, called, "...Fabulous... filled with wit and inspiration..." by local and online press, features 13 new songs from writer/director Rhoden ("Last Tango With Marlon" "The Chirstopher Walken Ecstatic Dance Academy"). REDHEAD CUBAN HAUSFRAU HUSBAND is a must for I LOVE LUCY fans! DVD features interviews and previews.

http://www.amazon.com/Redhead-Cuban-Hausfrau-Husband-Musical/dp/B004EBT8B8/ref=sr_1_23?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1386450794&sr=1-23&keywords=i+love+lucy

<p>

Anyone heard/seen this?? Looks like it beat "I Love Lucy Live" to the stage -- not to mention DVD! -- to the punch by two or three years!! Check this out:

Redhead Cuban Hausfrau Husband -- The Musical

51lVOgJ3a4L._SY300_.jpg

Product Details

Editorial Reviews

World Premiere Edition of the new stage musical about the making of TV's first great sitcom, REDHEAD CUBAN HUASFRAU HUSBAND brings to life, "...The sorrow and rage, the lies and the sin..." that propelled these four actors to icon status and changed the rules of situation comedy forever. This acclaimed two-act musical, called, "...Fabulous... filled with wit and inspiration..." by local and online press, features 13 new songs from writer/director Rhoden ("Last Tango With Marlon" "The Chirstopher Walken Ecstatic Dance Academy"). REDHEAD CUBAN HAUSFRAU HUSBAND is a must for I LOVE LUCY fans! DVD features interviews and previews.

http://www.amazon.com/Redhead-Cuban-Hausfrau-Husband-Musical/dp/B004EBT8B8/ref=sr_1_23?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1386450794&sr=1-23&keywords=i+love+lucy

Man I wanna see this soooooo bad!!! I have never heard of it, but it might be very interesting.

The title rings a bell. I think I read something about it a few years ago, but it slipped my mind until now.

Wasn't there another Lucy musical at one point? Called Redhead or something like that?

There was a musical had some staged readings called The Cuban and The Redhead. I don't think it ever got a real production.

• 1 month later...

Finally watched this and.......well, his heart's in the right place...

More about the backstage marital strife than the series with songs like "No Doubt, We're Gonna Work this Out" about getting the show on the air (Entire cast of 4) and  "I'll Learn to Love the Bitch" (Ethel).  Soundtrack CD is available!

The 4 actors have only a general resemblence to the characters, except for Ethel.

The video quality is very amateurish and the sound is recorded by the camera's mic so the words to songs are next to impossible to hear.

Includes preview to his other production "Last Tango with Marlon" a 2-character piece about Marlon and Wally Cox!!

Archived