Lucy's otherside

Irene Kampen Tripp

Well.... Here I.am...unemployed...with 12 inches of snow on the ground and bored out of my skull....so i went on some Lucy messageboards...

One story really got me and I thought I would.share hoping to get your reactions....here it is:

When Miss Ball was in MAME, she wanted to have Jane Connell over for dinner, Gary was served a whole lobster prompting Jane to exclaim...Oohh we're having lobster. To which Lucille.replied....He's having lobster..we're having leftovers.

Opinions please

Well.... Here I.am...unemployed...with 12 inches of snow on the ground and bored out of my skull....so i went on some Lucy messageboards...

One story really got me and I thought I would.share hoping to get your reactions....here it is:

When Miss Ball was in MAME, she wanted to have Jane Connell over for dinner, Gary was served a whole lobster prompting Jane to exclaim...Oohh we're having lobster. To which Lucille.replied....He's having lobster..we're having leftovers.

Opinions please

Sounds like BS to me. Do you think Lucy would let Gary have lobster while she ate crappy leftovers? If anything, I would think it's the other way around lol.

I heard a variation on this, the one I read was that the one she supposedly slapped on the set of Mame, I forget his name, was over for dinner and she supposedly said, we're having lobster, you're having burgers or something like that.  And you wonder why I suddenly hate going on Lucy message boards?

I heard a variation on this, the one I read was that the one she supposedly slapped on the set of Mame, I forget his name, was over for dinner and she supposedly said, we're having lobster, you're having burgers or something like that. And you wonder why I suddenly hate going on Lucy message boards?

Ya Hal King said that she said... "After dinner you can make me up... We're having lobster but we have hamburger for you" ..so he ate hamburger and made a comment that "that behavior" was a sickness.....

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know as much about Hal King as I possibly can! (Besides him being a pussy of course). I heard the story about her slapping him or hitting him in the jaw during Mame, but I don't understand at times, how it went down. I mean, was she saying," HIGHER ON THE EYE BROWS HAL!!!, THICKER ON THE LIPS, THICKER! , THICKERRR!!, THICKEEERRRR!!!!" *POW-OOOOOOHHHH*body thud) 

Re the lobsters.

I can imagine her saying something like that. Lucy was human lol She was hollywood royalty for goodness sakes. She's entitled to a DIVA moment every now and again lol 

Ya Hal King said that she said... "After dinner you can make me up... We're having lobster but we have hamburger for you" ..so he ate hamburger and made a comment that "that behavior" was a sickness.....

Hal: "Any point in running that lobster around the table?"

• 4 weeks later...

Archived