Lucy & Muhammad Ali on The Eamonn Andrews Show

Brock

Oh yeah, smoking herself beautifully INTO AN A MUCH TOO EARLY DEATH!

I agree....so sad to see in all these amazing photographic finds posted here on this board that in virtually every one of them -- especially the candids/non-head shot glamour shots -- she's got a damned cigarette betwixt her fingers!  Ugh! 

Wonder how'd she'd fare these days when there's so many fewer places you can smoke (at least, thank god, here in California!) and it's much more vocally frowned upon?? Maybe she'd have quit years sooner......Hmmmm. :(

It is one of those things I wish she never took up. I agree though she seemed to always have a cigarette in her hand but so did so many then. I worked in an old office building with the original panelling and you could still smell that faint smoke.

Health issues asided the way she smokes it here is so damn suave.

You can't smoke anywhere HERE either but that doesn't stop the masses, we Queerbeckers smoke more than any other Canadians.  I say raise the taxes on them till some can't afford them anymore.  I had this neighbor who had emphysema and he kept going to be treated, until finally they told him if he did not stop smoking, they would not treat him anymore.  He died shortly thereafter, in his sixties I think. 

Archived