Jack Benny's Biography

I hadn't watched this episode in about seven years until today, and I'm pretty sure that Jack Benny's house is the Carter house!  The carpet looks the same, the front door is identical. The fireplace is I little different, and the doors on either side have been changed to bookshelves. The staircase has been taken out and replaced with a table. Did anyone else notice this? Was their a reason for it? Any input would be great ^_^

Some other reused sets:

- In the early days of I Love Lucy, the Mertzes' living room was the Ricardos' bedroom.

- The Ricardos' second bedroom was Eddie Grant's hotel room in Lucy is Matchmaker.

- Harry's fourth season home set was used as David Benton Miller's house in Tipsy Through the Tulips.

- The getaway cabins in Lucy Goes to Prison and Lucy the Sheriff are the same.

- Lucille Ball and Phil Harris share the same dressing room.

-The third season of The Lucy Show features the same store set in several episodes, always as a different place of business.

- The same TV studio set was used in multiple Here's Lucy episodes.

-Mel Tinker's apartment in Lucy in the Music World looks suspiciously like neighbor Lucy's.

Some other reused sets:

- In the early days of I Love Lucy, the Mertzes' living room was the Ricardos' bedroom.

- The Ricardos' second bedroom was Eddie Grant's hotel room in Lucy is Matchmaker.

- Harry's fourth season home set was used as David Benton Miller's house in Tipsy Through the Tulips.

- The getaway cabins in Lucy Goes to Prison and Lucy the Sheriff are the same.

- Lucille Ball and Phil Harris share the same dressing room.

-The third season of The Lucy Show features the same store set in several episodes, always as a different place of business.

- The same TV studio set was used in multiple Here's Lucy episodes.

-Mel Tinker's apartment in Lucy in the Music World looks suspiciously like neighbor Lucy's.

Good ones! Also in the same episode- the set where Lucy plays the movie star who wants Jack is either reused a lot or looks similar to:

-The set from the second half of the Lucille Ball Comedy Hour with Bob Hope

-The one where Dennis Day is an old man

-Miss Shelley Winters

There are a lot more but those are three that come to mind.

Well, in any apartment building, the apartments might have some similarities but they're not all exact replicas.

That's true-the mertzes living room was the size of lucy and Ricky's bedroom.

On frasier whenever they showed a different apartment it had the EXACT same layout as the cranes'.

Archived