New radio interview with Desi!

Brock

Desi did a very fun radio interview last week which has now been posted online. Click the play button at the bottom of the page and Desi comes in around the 44 minute mark -- after wading through Helen Reddy and some other dude. ;) I found it really thoughtful -- and insightful into the guy he is today:

Part 2:

http://www.lasvegasbackstagetalk.com/helen-reddy-dom-irrera-desi-arnaz-jr-lvbst/

Oy, watched the short one second, that was lively at least, the long one was putting me to sleep, but all in all, it was a pretty good interview.  Wonder how his wife is doing, health wise I mean.  Loved the way he said twenty some years like his mom used to say it.  Hey, is it just me or did that interviewer sound just like that Roberta Sherwood who rented Viv's room one time and always sang UP A LAZY RIVER?

Are you guys sure you WANT to hear this so so interview anyway, it's yet another love letter to Vernon Howard, who Desi jr credits for saving his life . . . Desi jr was doing the second night of a show he was in, Once Upon a Drug and Alcohol problem, and Vernon was sitting in the audience, second row, Desi jr could see his RED hair   . . . . no wait, that was Carol Burnett's interview.  DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW HIS WIFE IS DOING HEALTHWISE???

Archived