The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Brock

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On the Eamonn Andrews Show.

OMG WUNDAFUL!!!

Wish she'd kept this oh-so-flattering hairdo during that time period a lot longer before returning to the variation of the "artichoke" which, for me, was at least in the "revamped" Lucy Show period (post-Viv) and into HL was (one of) the least flattering do's she sported....and yes, I know it was a wig (and believe me my opinion is in no way a negative comment or reflection on Irma's inimitable hair stylist* talents!! :blink: )!!! :lucyeww:

*Hair stylist vs. hair dresser = More $$$ :HALKING:

• 2 weeks later...

I thought at first it was from the same set as where she has her arm bent showing off the ring, but nope. That was a black lace dress. Same jewelry. This dress I have no photos of. And what's with the knit shaw? It doesn't go. I flipped this from the original eBay post as it didn't seem right.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to guess 1970. I don't know anything behind this photo or if footage of this episode still exists. Gene London was a popular children's show host in Philadelphia for many years.

Yes...I did a little googling to find that out,too; however,no info found on this particular appearance, date etc....but I haven't given up....yet!

Is it in Fiddlestick's book? I don't have access to mine currently.... wonder if this made it in? :lucywow:

Yes...I did a little googling to find that out,too; however,no info found on this particular appearance, date etc....but I haven't given up....yet!

Is it in Fiddlestick's book? I don't have access to mine currently.... wonder if this made it in? :lucywow:

It is not in The Lucy Book. Most of Lucy's local TV appearances are not included.

• Like 1

Then there was all the local stuff she did for Mame. I'm sure more shows were done similar to the one in the bonus feature section on the HL season 6 disk.

Any chance you would/could go back to the mentioned HL S-6 and list those?  I would surely appreciate it; include dates if you would be so kind to agree; I'll give you a credit in chronology; not that you aren't in there 100+ times already.....thanks.  JK :D 

• 4 weeks later...