Best Episodes of Each Series to Show General Public

I have been asked by a member of "The Great UnWashed" (or "UnWarshed" as my mother would say), those people out there unfamiliar with Lucy; to show them a good episode.

There are many many ILL episodes to pick from but I usually show "LA at Last" and preface it by saying what a huge movie star William Holden was and how those people didn't do TV in the 50s.

If you're counting LDCH as a separate series, there are two: Tallulah and Danny Thomas.

But what about The Lucy Show"?

I picked "Electric Mattress/Stilts"  with its two great physical scenes.  It went over well. 

"Here's Lucy" poses a bit of a problem.  "NG as RN" is my favorite, but it's not uproarious like the ILL and TLS picks.  I don't know if the Burtons holds up as well if you don't realize how big Liz and Dick were.

"Life with Lucy"?  People favor the "Mother of the Bride" episode, but "Legal Eagle" is my favorite.

So what ONE episode of each series would YOU pick under these circumstances? (Showing the "best" to impress someone who has never seen an episode).

I've actually done that many times.  For I Love Lucy, it's easy, I went with all the classics, L A At Last and the chocolates, grapes, Vita and a recent addition has been the EGGS in the blouse.  But MY favorite is the lesser appreciated Fur Coat which was the first perfect episode of season one.  Lucy Desi comedy hour, same as you but Thomas BEFORE Tallulah.  For The Lucy show, installing the shower and the antenna and then YOUR favorite Electric Mattress, for Here's Lucy definitely The Burtons, yes, it holds up very well.  For Life with Lucy definitely Mother of the Bride, first decent one, wait, ONLY decent one they did.  But I haven't watched the others in years so maybe soon i'll watch and re evaluate them but I doubt any will surpass Mother of the Bride.

I Love Lucy: Job Switching or L.A. At Last

The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour: Lucy Hunts Uranium

The Lucy Show, Format I: Lucy Installs a Shower or Lucy Puts Up a TV Antenna

The Lucy Show, Format II: Lucy and the Ring-a-Ding Ring 

Here's Lucy: Lucy, the Fixer

Life with Lucy: Mother of the Bride

• 3 weeks later...

I Love Lucy: Job Switching or L.A. At Last

The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour: Lucy Hunts Uranium

The Lucy Show, Format I: Lucy Installs a Shower or Lucy Puts Up a TV Antenna

The Lucy Show, Format II: Lucy and the Ring-a-Ding Ring 

Here's Lucy: Lucy, the Fixer