I Love Lucy and The Lucy Show coming to Decades

mickie

We had been below freezing for a week or so, then sleet, ice and snow falling off and on for three days. Made it to work 2days out of 5.Not worth driving on that mess

You should try it HERE, we've had below freezing for about a month straight and now there's snow, to be followed by freezing rain and then maybe straight rain which will then freeze up and make it a skating rink by morning.  Dunno bout you but i'm more than ready for Spring, enough with winter already!

I loved the Marathon - more so for the Lucy Show which started Saturday night at 5pm and didn't end till last night at 11pm. Could not watch the entire marathon- but had the TV on non-stop when I was home. Lets hope they join the daily lineup when they launch in May.

You should try it HERE, we've had below freezing for about a month straight and now there's snow, to be followed by freezing rain and then maybe straight rain which will then freeze up and make it a skating ring by morning. Dunno bout you but i'm more than ready for Spring, enough with winter already!

At least you are all used to those conditions, here people don't know how to handle it. They buy groceries as if the world was coming to an end.

At least you are all used to those conditions, here people don't know how to handle it. They buy groceries as if the world was coming to an end.

Oh that is so funny.  Yeah, we had that here too when we had that major ice storm back in '98.  I went to get things at a convenience store and nothing worked so tyhe clerk had to calculate my purchases by hand, the effect of walking on the street with nothing working was like after a nuclear war.  By the way, we ended up getting a few inches of snow only, no freezing rain at all and the sun is shining and it's almost thirty degrees which for here is pretty balmy.

I loved the Marathon - more so for the Lucy Show which started Saturday night at 5pm and didn't end till last night at 11pm. Could not watch the entire marathon- but had the TV on non-stop when I was home. Lets hope they join the daily lineup when they launch in May.

I agree, i'm getting a mite tired of the weaker ILL eps so The Lucy show is a welcome change.

Archived