And now...a Mother's Day Release???!

JoeySanJoaquin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would U like a piece of Brock Mr Candy?

:lucyeww:

Would it have killed them to spell out "You" and put in the comma? I'm sitting this one out in protest.

Revised: Would youu like a piece of Brock, Mr Candy?

Just to play it safe, I put in extra "u" in, out of respect for your Canadian grammar.  The colourful way youu puush spellings arouund is just part of your chaurm.

Revised: Would youu like a piece of Brock, Mr Candy?

Just to play it safe, I put in extra "u" in, out of respect for your Canadian grammar.  The colourful way youu puush spellings arouund is just part of your chaurm.

Stop blaming US for that crap, it's a British thing.  Just read a British written book and it's full of that sheeeeeyit.

The colourful way youu puush spellings arouund is just part of your chaurm.

LOL Thank youu! ;)

Stop blaming US for that crap, it's a British thing.  Just read a British written book and it's full of that sheeeeeyit.

It is called English for a reason, dear. ;)

LOL Thank youu! ;)

It is called English for a reason, dear. ;)

Yeah, but the way they massacre it is really driving me nuts lately.  That British spice girl is on Celebrity Name Game and she gives this clue as STIKE so the contestant never got it, seems she meant S T E A K but can't pronounce anything properly.  Even Scottsman Craig Ferguson is annoying with some of that.  AND don't even get me started on the Os"bores"  er i mean Osbournes.  Accents can be either charming or annoying as hell.  Or am i starting a con tra vaceeeeeeeeeeeee?

Brock, on 21 Apr 2015 - 11:17 PM, said:

Let's face it, you, and I, and LittleRickyII just aren't as cool as those ballers in the CBS boardroom.

;)

:D

It probably won't be long before the marketing dept. starts turning quotes into trending Twitter memes, or whatever they're called these days

"Thatz prty cul, huh man?"

Suggestions for other holiday themed releases:

Valentine's Day---Anniversary Present, Sentimental Anniversary, Hollywood Anniversary and a collection of Lucy Carmichael and Carter's one-date romances

Arbor Day--"Chris Elopes" "Lucy and Curtis are Up a Tree"

420- Lucy gets high!  On alcohol, downers and speed ("Gets Involved")

April 15th Tax Day--"Lucy Tells the Truth" with the original ended computer-generated from the original script (Ricky cheats on his taxes)

Independence Day--"Mainstreet" because nothing celebrated Americana better than this one.  An America that did not exist in 1967, by the way.

Australian Independence Day--"Kangaroo for a Day"

Labor Day: every third episode of Here's Lucy, where she asks for a raise

Thanksgiving 1: The Lucy series decidedly un-PC depiction of Native Americans from "The Indian Show" through "Lucy on the Indian Reservation" with "Rain Goddess" in the middle.

Thanksgiving 2: The "turkey" episodes: "Drafted" "Mooney the Monkey and about 1/2 of all Here's Lucys.

Christmas (and I think this one has legs) The ILL Xmas episode of course with the COLOURIZED "Together for Christmas" "Choirmaster" and "Chris's NY Eve Party".  (For the Australian release, these can be kept b/w lest a certain new Aussie throw such a fit he risks deportation)

Suggestions for other holiday themed releases:

Valentine's Day---Anniversary Present, Sentimental Anniversary, Hollywood Anniversary and a collection of Lucy Carmichael and Carter's one-date romances

Arbor Day--"Chris Elopes" "Lucy and Curtis are Up a Tree"

420- Lucy gets high!  On alcohol, downers and speed ("Gets Involved")

April 15th Tax Day--"Lucy Tells the Truth" with the original ended computer-generated from the original script (Ricky cheats on his taxes)

Independence Day--"Mainstreet" because nothing celebrated Americana better than this one.  An America that did not exist in 1967, by the way.

Australian Independence Day--"Kangaroo for a Day"

Labor Day: every third episode of Here's Lucy, where she asks for a raise

Thanksgiving 1: The Lucy series decidedly un-PC depiction of Native Americans from "The Indian Show" through "Lucy on the Indian Reservation" with "Rain Goddess" in the middle.

Thanksgiving 2: The "turkey" episodes: "Drafted" "Mooney the Monkey and about 1/2 of all Here's Lucys.

Christmas (and I think this one has legs) The ILL Xmas episode of course with the COLOURIZED "Together for Christmas" "Choirmaster" and "Chris's NY Eve Party".  (For the Australian release, these can be kept b/w lest a certain new Aussie throw such a fit he risks deportation)

Dude, TODAY is Earth Day.  How could you leave that off the list?  :huh:

Dude, TODAY is Earth Day.  How could you leave that off the list?  :huh:

But what episodes would fit?

The sequel to "Lucy and the Bank Scandal"? Where Exxon representative is dispatched to Danfield to supervise the clean up because Lucy's ass has been declared a Superfund site??

• 2 weeks later...

No, I am standing firm in my boycott of this grammatical disaster. Theoretically, I would have to give this to someone ready, willing and able to "rock" my mother. I might have discriminating taste, but I'd still prefer to leave the rocking recruitment up to her.

11.gif

No, I am standing firm in my boycott of this grammatical disaster. Theoretically, I would have to give this to someone ready, willing and able to "rock" my mother. I might have discriminating taste, but I'd still prefer to leave the rocking recruitment up to her.

11.gif

Surely she must know a man who is single and attractive...

A man who's single?...

A man?....

Archived