Lucy covers this week's Closer magazine

Brock

It's clearly a People for people over 50 (nothing wrong with that!!) - most of their stories are on stars who peaked at least 30 years ago or even a few no longer with us like Lucy and Brando.  They even gave Ann B. Davis (!)  the cover when she passed away - which is why I was upset when they completely ignored Donna Douglas dying in January,  I mean she was almost always one of the stars pictured on the cover  when Enquirer/Examiner etc did one of those "whatever happened to" issues.   (I do love ABD by the way and was thrilled to see her on that cover).

A magazine for the geriatric set, what a concept!  No, seriously, finally a mag that focuses not on the untalented reality crapfests but REAL honest to goodness talented stars of yesteryear, gotta love that!  And you were right about Donna Douglas, such a big part of our lives and so deserving of recognition.

I saw him on some talk show a few weeks ago and could not believe this was him, you're right, looks totally like a different person now maybe even more than Renee Z does now. 

You mean Lorenzo Lamas?  Yeah, but i think the picture in Closer is even worse than when i saw him on a tv show.  Maybe they touched up the picture, he's totally unrecognizable there.  And his mother and father both so great looking, you'd think he'd never have to do anything to himself.

• 6 months later...

Archived