The time Sean Penn and Tom Cruise "stalked" Lucy...

Brock

From Yahoo News/Cover:

Sean Penn took Tom Cruise to "stalk" Lucille Ball.

In 1981 the two megastars were only just beginning their movie careers with roles in drama Taps.

Appearing alongside them was Billy Van Zandt, who happened to be a massive fan of Lucille, who was a huge Hollywood actress in the 30s.  :lucyshock:  The 54-year-old decided to take a drive with his two colleagues to see the movie icon's home.

"I took him to Lucille Ball's house because a friend of mine... he was in the movie with us and, generationally it didn't make much sense :lucymeh: , he was our age, but this guy was a fanatic Lucille Ball guy," he laughed to chat show host Jimmy Kimmel.

"I thought it would be fun to watch Tom see [billy's] fandom of Lucille Ball by going along with stalking Lucille Ball's house."

Sean clarified that they didn't attempt crawling through her windows and that Billy's reaction to being outside his idol's home was unimpressive, as he'd been there "many times before". :lucywow:

MORE: https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/sean-penns-hijinks-famous-friends-030000388.html

Billy Van Zandt would later appear on Life with Lucy as the flower delivery man in Lucy Makes Curtis Byte the Dust. He also wrote the wraparounds for I Love Lucy: The Very First Show.

Did Lucy use the Van Zandt name as part of her WE'RE INVITING THE SEDGWICKS AND ORSATTIS AND VAN ZANDT'S?

Billy Van Zandt would later appear on Life with Lucy as the flower delivery man in Lucy Makes Curtis Byte the Dust. He also wrote the wraparounds for I Love Lucy: The Very First Show.

"Plus, he gets to sleep with Adrienne Barbeau every night. Every night."

Did Lucy use the Van Zandt name as part of her WE'RE INVITING THE SEDGWICKS AND ORSATTIS AND VAN ZANDT'S?

The Buzzells? Van Vlacks?

"Plus, he gets to sleep with Adrienne Barbeau every night. Every night."

The Buzzells? Van Vlacks?

Just thought i had heard her say that name, i was wrong as usual.  Billy's brother is rocker Steve Van Zandt????? AND he gets to sleep with Adrienne, look at the size of these boobs, Barbeau too?????

Well who's to say what's normal.....but from what I remember it was a (edited for broadcast)ful!!

Well, everybody knows Scientology is very strict about the size of their members' members.  Travolta is one of the judges after all.  So HE was the one who cleared Tim Cruz, well, that's how Travolta calls him.

Archived