Barbara Morrison

I watched the "Milton Berle Special" from 1959.   One of autograph seekers looked like our own Barbara "Size14" Morrison, though this is not listed in her imdb credits (but neither is it listed under Berle).  If so, this would be the first encounter between Barbara and Lucy.  I was surprsied that she only did 2 Lucy Shows and 3 Here's Lucys.  Somehow I thought it was more.

I watched the "Milton Berle Special" from 1959.   One of autograph seekers looked like our own Barbara "Size14" Morrison, though this is not listed in her imdb credits (but neither is it listed under Berle).  If so, this would be the first encounter between Barbara and Lucy.  I was surprsied that she only did 2 Lucy Shows and 3 Here's Lucys.  Somehow I thought it was more.

Amazing how some guest actors become so memorable for just a handful of appearances.

XX removed & repaired....5/24/15

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna take me some time today to sort out my OWN errors.....  later, folks.... :fabrary:

I had serious difficulties in that I had Barbara and Patricia mixed up; so, they each had the correct information on the other's birthdates

I am EXTREMELY PLEASED that Neil [THANKS, GUY!] brought up Barbara's name, or I would have had serious problems with the two of them; showing the wrong woman having passed; the hundred-year old who is still with us!!!!!!

Barbara Morrison  3/19/15  alive

Patricia Morison 10/1/07  3/12/92

• 4 weeks later...

I had serious difficulties in that I had Barbara and Patricia mixed up; so, they each had the correct information on the other's birthdates

I am EXTREMELY PLEASED that Neil [THANKS, GUY!] brought up Barbara's name, or I would have had serious problems with the two of them; showing the wrong woman having passed; the hundred-year old who is still with us!!!!!!

Barbara Morrison  3/19/15  alive

Patricia Morison 10/1/07  3/12/92

The Barbara Morrison that appeared on "Lucy" died in 1992.