JIM BAILEY

rickee

Watched some of his stuff too, as I was only familiar with HL. It was honestly a little freaky the way he could embody all those people. It's a shame you don't see more male impersonators. I'd like to see a Jack Lemmon or a George Burns.

Actually, lately i've been DOING George Burns myself, not look like him, just feel like his age at the end.

Yeah, i heard that helps when being a female impersonator.

You saying he was a female impersonator on the show with Lucie????????????  SORRY, I DISAGREE; since then, he would have been dressed as a woman; and he APPEARED as a MAN!!!!!  With make-up!!!!

What do you call his being dressed as Phyllis Diller, isn't she a woman?

ALL THE ABOVE POSTS I WAS REFERRING TO HIS APPEARANCE WITH LUCIE ON THE SHOW SHE WAS 'PANELLING' AND DIDN'T IDENTIFY HIM - HE WAS NOT DRESSED AS A WOMAN; BUT, AS HIMSELF, A MAN [er....with make-up] :fabrary:

ALL THE ABOVE POSTS I WAS REFERRING TO HIS APPEARANCE WITH LUCIE ON THE SHOW SHE WAS 'PANELLING' AND DIDN'T IDENTIFY HIM - HE WAS NOT DRESSED AS A WOMAN; BUT, AS HIMSELF, A MAN [er....with make-up] :fabrary:

I didn't see any pic of Lucie doing wall panelling.  But i hear she's a very good decorator.

I use the Bumpy Night quote all the time! Come to think of it, I quote AAE all the time! My friends have never seen it so they just think I'm super clever.

Oh Frederick, i just love that Lucy avatar of her with Sinatra.  At the age where i was looking at or buying all movie or tv magazines that featured HER, i had that one about twenty times in a few months, great picture.

• Like 1

Oh Frederick, i just love that Lucy avatar of her with Sinatra.  At the age where i was looking at or buying all movie or tv magazines that featured HER, i had that one about twenty times in a few months, great picture.

Well, they're two of my all-time favorites, so how could I resist?

Well, they're two of my all-time favorites, so how could I resist?

You too?  Favorite comedians, Lucy and Jack Benny, favorite singers Streisand and Sinatra.  A great singer has to do it effortlessly, the music just oozes out of them, not the ones today where they look like they are passing a kidney stone, their faces so contorted.  Or taking a note and making ten notes out of it a la Mariah Carey.  Sinatra sang them properly, and sometimes even acknowledged the writer of the song too.  Sinatra's favorite singer was Tony Bennett and i used to hate the way he'd jazz up and therefore distort a song but i've grown to love him over the decades.  I understand how difficult it must be for them to sing the same song a thousand times and not want to change things here and there.

You too?  Favorite comedians, Lucy and Jack Benny, favorite singers Streisand and Sinatra.  A great singer has to do it effortlessly, the music just oozes out of them, not the ones today where they look like they are passing a kidney stone, their faces so contorted.  Or taking a note and making ten notes out of it a la Mariah Carey.  Sinatra sang them properly, and sometimes even acknowledged the writer of the song too.  Sinatra's favorite singer was Tony Bennett and i used to hate the way he'd jazz up and therefore distort a song but i've grown to love him over the decades.  I understand how difficult it must be for them to sing the same song a thousand times and not want to change things here and there.

I don't have a favorite female singer, but Red Skelton would be my favorite comedian, although Jack Benny ranks up there too. Favorite movie actors are Davis and Lemmon.