Dolores Donlon

Came across a rather risqué pic of this Playboy Playmate. She has an ILL credit. I'm thinking she was either in Hollywood as one of the starlets or in Miami as a bathing beauty.

Also saw she was married to a Victor Orsatti. This isn't the same Orsatti from Lucy’s Last Birthday and who Lucy was friends with in real life?

Also saw she was married to a Victor Orsatti. This isn't the same Orsatti from Lucy’s Last Birthday and who Lucy was friends with in real life?

I've suspected that Dolores is the mysterious blonde woman at the party in Lucy's Last Birthday. The Morgans and the Sedgwicks are playing themselves, why not the Orsattis. Dolores had a much more flattering hairdo by the time Don Juan and the Starlets came about.

I've suspected that Dolores is the mysterious blonde woman at the party in Lucy's Last Birthday. The Morgans and the Sedgwicks are playing themselves, why not the Orsattis. Dolores had a much more flattering hairdo by the time Don Juan and the Starlets came about.

That blonde woman during the birthday party scene has always intrigued me. Something about her stood out from the rest of the party guests. I looked up a picture of Dolores in Don Juan and if you cover up the hair it does look like that lady.

WOW - what a find!  Thanks for posting it.  Another addition to the chronology - LOVE IT!!!!  JK

Here SHE is:

Dolores Donlon (Vaniver/Van Iver), actress, 30 titles; wed to Victor M. Orsatti, 1949-1960; friends of the Arnazes; guest, (“I Love Lucy”) “Don Juan and the Starlets”, as starlet, 1955; Desilu Productions', The Walter Winchell File “The Steep Hill”, as Libby Wicks, 1957, “Too Many Clues”, as Marge, 1958; The Texan “The Duchess of Denver”, as Jenny Brewster – the Duchess of Denver, 1959; The Californians “The Fur Story”, as Peggy, 1959; Desilu Productions'-Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Ann Sothern Show “The Tender Trap”, as LaVerne, 1959; as well as Man with A Camera “The Picture War”, as Carla Norris, 1960; is born this date in 1926.