Cozi TV's "Here's Lucy" tribute special to air July 25

Brock

but her salary demands exceeds the Cozi budget so he must do a settle for "Michael Stern Comes to Tea".   In the rewrite version, Jimmy attends a reading of the play version of Michael Stern's "I Had a Ball" book and makes cracks about Stern's #1 fan status unawares that Michael is sitting next to him incognito.  When Stern leaves in a huff, Jimmy finds he has left his autograph book behind.  Michael Stern: Himself. Actor on stage portraying Stern: Stu Shostak.

:hlLOL:! ! ! !

The special is supposed to be repeated through August. I think the times might be different throughout the country. Here in New York it's on at 6:30am and 6:00pm tomorrow.

Thanks, Jimmy.  I wound up not being able to fall asleep and turned on the TV at 11:30 PM and watched (probably knowing the show would be coming on is why I couldn't sleep).  So I saw it after all.  I must say, you and Brock are made for television. :)  You both looked and sounded great.  But we must talk sometime about this deal with the Ginger Rogers episode.  I've been over this many times before with Neil, your brother from another mother.  Me no understand. 

I  get my television via DirecTV and a satellite dish -- but sadly they do not carry Cozi TV. Boo!

Cozi TV has an affiliate station in LA.  It's channel 4.2, a substation of KNBC.  So you should be able to get it over the air.  My cable provider doesn't carry Cozi, either, but I watch it over the air via a digital antenna.

There's a list of Cozi affiliates at this link:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozi_TV It's on the air in 33 states, plus DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands (and numerous cities).  It should be available to most people, if not on cable or satellite, then over the air.

Cozi TV has an affiliate station in LA.  It's channel 4.2, a substation of KNBC.  So you should be able to get it over the air.  My cable provider doesn't carry Cozi, either, but I watch it over the air via a digital antenna.

There's a list of Cozi affiliates at this link:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozi_TV It's on the air in 33 states, plus DC, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands (and numerous cities).  It should be available to most people, if not on cable or satellite, then over the air.

Oh, goody! So now I get to put up a new antenna -- where's Viv to help when I get my tush caught in the chimney?  I guess you'll say digital antennae go back of my set, but I already have so many different devices wired together back there -- everything from an old VHS player to a LaserDisc player, DVD player and Blu-ray player, the thought of adding more wires is a bit overwhelming!

But thanks for the tip. I will keep it in mind!

Tjw

Oh, goody! So now I get to put up a new antenna -- where's Viv to help when I get my tush caught in the chimney?  I guess you'll say digital antennae go back of my set, but I already have so many different devices wired together back there -- everything from an old VHS player to a LaserDisc player, DVD player and Blu-ray player, the thought of adding more wires is a bit overwhelming!

But thanks for the tip. I will keep it in mind!

Tjw

Yep, that's what I was going to say.  :)  And yes, I know it's overwhelming, and I don't even have as many devices connected as you do.  I just have DVD player, cable TV, and this indoor digital antenna.  Between the three, I'm utilizing all the connection points on my set, so the only way to add another device would be to wire it through an existing one, which would get VERY confusing.  BUT, I'm finding that with all these over-the-air digital stations that all broadcast in high depth and for free, I'm coming very, very close to cancelling my cable TV subscription.

Thanks, Jimmy.  I wound up not being able to fall asleep and turned on the TV at 11:30 PM and watched (probably knowing the show would be coming on is why I couldn't sleep).  So I saw it after all.  I must say, you and Brock are made for television. :)  You both looked and sounded great.  But we must talk sometime about this deal with the Ginger Rogers episode.  I've been over this many times before with Neil, your brother from another mother.  Me no understand. 

Harry, don't you think in that last post  Little Ricky overacted just a bit?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

At a party last night, a friend told me he and his fiancee were in the back of an NYC cab on Sunday and on the TV screens in the back they were playing an apparently abbreviated and repackaged version of this special. Cozi seems to be promoting this now in literally every market. lol

Just think of all the overseas tourists who will see your lovely mug. Maybe a famous movie producer will see your face come on the screen 'for just a second' and you'll get cast in his next big movie with Jack Black or someone equally as horrible and realize this show biz thing isn't it's all cracked up to be.

• Like 1

At a party last night, a friend told me he and his fiancee were in the back of an NYC cab on Sunday and on the TV screens in the back they were playing an apparently abbreviated and repackaged version of this special. Cozi seems to be promoting this now in literally every market. lol

I think when next year's Emmy nominations are announced, a berth among the nominees FOR Best Guest Actor in a Reality Series is IN THE BAG.   I suggest preparing your speech now: "I can't believe it.  I honestly can NOT believe it!  The last time I got it I thought they gave it to me because I had a baby."