Now I've seen everythin'

Neil

If this comes in a men's size M, I'll pay the extra $12.75 for expedited shipping!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lucille-Ball-Corset-From-Her-Second-Wedding-to-Desi-/201437281296?hash=item2ee698fc10:g:yPEAAOSwFnFWBgML

How the HECK does someone get something like this?  At the very LEAST, underwear drawers should be sacred!!!!  Just sayin...

• 3 weeks later...

If I EVER did something like to MY mother's underwear, I TRULY BELIEVE she'd return from the other side, and slap the snot out of me!

Right?!  Lucie should've donated those to the museum because we all know how Journey likes taking care of Lucille's original stuff.   :lucyblah:  :lucydisgust:  :MrsRichardCarlson:

Journey was caught trying to auction off Lucy's original stuff a few years ago, tried to say they were duplicate copies.  In fact, she more than tried, she did I believe. :lucyeww: Can't trust that one.

Check your IMs this Lounge, please; e-me if further questions....Loving you, JK

Journey was caught trying to auction off Lucy's original stuff a few years ago, tried to say they were duplicate copies. In fact, she more than tried, she did I believe. :lucyeww: Can't trust that one.

The only thing that sold in that auction were two nondescript glass ashtrays from Roxbury.