Lucy & Gracie

Bill1

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but it seems to be the most active. It's come to my attention that Lucy was a guest on the 4/4/44 episode of the Burns & Allen radio show. As far as I know, this was the only time she worked with Gracie Allen. None of the old time radio websites that feature Burns & Allen episodes have this show for some reason. Any Lucy/Gracie fans out there ever hear it? It'd be a shame if it were lost.

Wow, so they worked together twice that year. Hopefully somebody will dig up the other show. Do you know if there are any existing pictures of Lucy with Gracie? One poster in that thread mentioned a photo of George & Gracie holding a magazine with Lucy on the cover, but I haven't been able to find it.

I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but it seems to be the most active. It's come to my attention that Lucy was a guest on the 4/4/44 episode of the Burns & Allen radio show. As far as I know, this was the only time she worked with Gracie Allen. None of the old time radio websites that feature Burns & Allen episodes have this show for some reason. Any Lucy/Gracie fans out there ever hear it? It'd be a shame if it were lost.

Wondering if THIS is the appearance she and Gracie did a Jell-O commercial together?  I'll have to do some research....

ANYONE?  Thanks.  JK :fabrary:

Lucy and Gracie also did a Jell-O commercial together on My Favorite Husband.

THAT answers MY Question above 1944; since MFH didn't occur until years later; any dates, Harry, for the 4/4/44 thingy????

Thanks, if you do know; since you are our resident LIBRARIAN :D

L.Y.  JK :fabrary:

• 10 months later...
I wanted to listen to this again, but the video's been removed. Anyone know where else I can find it? I checked some old time radio sites, but no luck. I'd buy a copy if need be.