Bernard "Dr. Bombay" Fox has died

Brock

Very sad news, though I must admit I didn't even realize he was still living. Given he was an adult cast member on Bewitched, I assumed he'd passed long ago.

I also hadn't realized he was in Titanic, but now all these dots are being connected. What a career he had.

Oh yes, I remember seeing him in Titanic and was rather surprised because he did not seem to have aged all that much.  I don't think I had seen him in anything since Bewitched, and then he suddenly appears in Titanic.  Nice, unexpected surprise.

Nice man, didn't realize he'd been ill recently.  Lucy/Bill Asher/Bewitched connection: He appeared at our small (compared to the historical Lucy conventions, that is!) BEWITCHED get together in LA a year or two ago and was quite lovely.  Everyone loved him; great storyteller and then at least, still sharp and amusing.  He was definitely one of the highlights of the get together and he seemed quite touched and happy that he was remembered so fondly and so highly regarded by fans of the show.

He shall be missed. :lucyblah:

Oh yes, I remember seeing him in Titanic and was rather surprised because he did not seem to have aged all that much.  I don't think I had seen him in anything since Bewitched, and then he suddenly appears in Titanic.  Nice, unexpected surprise.

Thinking back, I do recall recognizing him in Titanic about 10 years ago when I rewatched it. I was amazed at how little he had seemed to age as well.

• Like 1