Lucie and Lucy interview

The banter and the personalities are so great in this and I love that Red Skelton got a reference. It's funny that even forty years ago they were making jokes about how people spell their names- I would've thought that was a more recent thing. Also, it kind of sounds like Lucy is starting to get her "cotton mouth" towards the end. It says that this was 1979, but if Lucie was "not quite 27", wouldn't that make it earlier? Maybe 1979 was when it aired?

8 hours ago, Freddie2 said:

The banter and the personalities are so great in this and I love that Red Skelton got a reference. It's funny that even forty years ago they were making jokes about how people spell their names- I would've thought that was a more recent thing. Also, it kind of sounds like Lucy is starting to get her "cotton mouth" towards the end. It says that this was 1979, but if Lucie was "not quite 27", wouldn't that make it earlier? Maybe 1979 was when it aired?

After the “you’re not 27 yet” remark, Lucie gives her mother a confused look and mouths “I am so!”

• Thanks 1