January 2021: Hallmark Channel ditches I Love Lucy for Reba

Harrison

The Hallmark Channel has decided to not resume I Love Lucy reruns for next year and instead will opt to air the newly-acquired Reba from 5 to 7 in the morning. I Love Lucy along with their other comedies are currently on hiatus as the network is in the middle of their annual Countdown to Christmas.

This comes as a third blow to fans following the news of the CBS not having their annual I Love Lucy Christmas Special this year and more recently MeTV dropping the series come January.

7 hours ago, Luvsbway said:

Oh the I Love Lucy fans on Facebook are going to lose their damn minds. I'm expecting no less then 20 posts of email or boycott Hallmark. 

LOL. I'm not saying this isn't necessarily disappointing news, but do these people not have DVD players or something? Also, weren't the Hallmark prints very fuzzy and low quality compared to other sources?

On 12/20/2020 at 6:35 AM, Mot Morenzi said:

LOL. I'm not saying this isn't necessarily disappointing news, but do these people not have DVD players or something? Also, weren't the Hallmark prints very fuzzy and low quality compared to other sources?

I know. They are the worst place to watch it and I repeatedly tell these people to spend $25 and buy the entire series. 

• Like 1