Lucy Gets her 1968 Emmy Award

Brock

She was shocked with her win the previous year but was well prepared for this one. I could watch that forever, now show the previous year, that one was even better. She looked gorgeous by the way. Isn't that dress the same style or designn as the one with Steve Lawrence where she does the commentary on the dolphin shoot at Marineland, AND also the one worn at the Kennedy Center Honors? All different but in the same general style?

She was shocked with her win the previous year but was well prepared for this one. I could watch that forever, now show the previous year, that one was even better. She looked gorgeous by the way. Isn't that dress the same style or designn as the one with Steve Lawrence where she does the commentary on the dolphin shoot at Marineland, AND also the one worn at the Kennedy Center Honors? All different but in the same general style?

She looks amazing. Nice do, Irma! (God bless her) Wonder what Sinatra was doing "slumming" at the Emmys?? marionstrong.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Do you know what if anything was cut out? Seems her speech should have been longer and there's that cutaway to black before she speaks.

Yeah, that's what i thought also, she was forever thanking OTHERS in her speeeches and had not done that the previous year so i thought surely she would have done it here. Or was it because at this point Bob and Madelyn were gone adn she had no need to thank the hacks that were doing her material? LOL!

Archived