WHEN DID LUCY LOOK HER ALL TIME BEST?

C L A U D E

:peachonthebeach: Brockie, you just have to install a D E L E T E button for us numbskulls who can never do anything on the computer properly. I finally got the friggin POLL done but missed doing the first one on which decade she looked best listing all the decades. I'm sorry, will never do another poll as long as i live! :lucydisgust::lucydaze::lucyblah::obrien::angry::gasp::ido: I was asleep at the swish.

Which of the many threads do you want to keep? lol

Thanks for saving my a$$ yet again. I want the poll that i did succeed with, the one about her best feature to stay. Then of the three failures i want the one that lists all five decades from the 30's to the 80's asking people to vote for which decade did she LOOK her ALL TIME B E S T in and then i will vote for the 60's and many will vote for the 40's or 50's and i will die a happy little camper. Faith and begorrah, what a stupid thing to start with that at that unGodly hour when i was half dead mentally as well as physically, tink yo veddy many! Ok, looks like Brockie's too busy to do it so what i am asking is which DECADE did Lucy LOOK her BEST, the 30's, the 40's the 50's or the 50's 70's or 80's? Needles to say it was the S I X T I E S for me, she was by then the Queen of Comedy, the First Lady of television and sophistication personified, she looked elegant even though she was extremely busy, being President of Desilu, the first woman to run a major studio, keeping a house going, actually several, raising two kids, trying to keep a second marriage working, while doing a show each week, making the occasional movie, guesting on other people's shows and countless other things, but still looking the best she ever did.

I like her look in the 1940s.

Yeah, i guess it's kinda hard to argue with those terrific pics of her Brockie keeps putting up every day lately on the banner, she did LOOK AWESOME in that time period, angelic in the '30s, just gorgeous in the '40's, sesational in the '50's when she was known all over the world and then my all time fave the '60s where she defined the feel of that sophisticated LOOK and then it was downhill as she tried to maintain her youthful apperarance in the two subsequent decades, uphill battle all the way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived