I HAD A BALL: My Friendship with Lucille Ball

I Hope everyone will be getting my new book I Had A Ball:My Friendship with Lucille Ball. Visit my website HTTP://TheLucyFan.com . I will be mailing out the book for those who buy from my website in about 2 to 3 weeks. If you want them autographed I will be happy to do so. I have been waiting for this book to come out for so long and now it is finally here. It was all my friends that I met in Jamestown who kept telling me to write a book. SO I LISTENED!!!! hope you will like my stories I share with you about Lucy and some other Hollywood stars. (Mostly Lucy). Thank you.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Hope everyone will be getting my new book I Had A Ball:My Friendship with Lucille Ball. Visit my website HTTP://TheLucyFan.com . I will be mailing out the book for those who buy from my website in about 2 to 3 weeks. If you want them autographed I will be happy to do so. I have been waiting for this book to come out for so long and now it is finally here. It was all my friends that I met in Jamestown who kept telling me to write a book. SO I LISTENED!!!! hope you will like my stories I share with you about Lucy and some other Hollywood stars. (Mostly Lucy). Thank you.

I'll be ordering mine today!

Hey, i'll take it on dallar store toilet paper if it makes the thing cheaper. Should be loaded with lots of pictures, i once went to his site and he scads of 'em with many other celebrities.

I am, of course, looking forward to reading it, as well; whomever gets it in hand first, please review for this forum! Thanks....JK

I can't handle the presure of reviews. I'll get sick over it. However, I know of two mistakes. yikes....

I'm sure it'll have less mistakes than most Lucy books, i am looking forward to the first review also. Brock please remove those stupid replies i did, i have no idea how they repeated like that.

I can't handle the presure of reviews. I'll get sick over it. However, I know of two mistakes. yikes....

Ah, a few mistakes is nothing, don't lose any sleep over it! I can't wait to get my hands on your book, its such a privilege to read about Lucy's later years, especially from someone who knew her personally.

Archived