ELIZABETH TAYLOR DEAD :(

mikidiki

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This great logo, the Liz collage, is courtesy of Rick. Thanks!!!

I was just about to compliment you on it, the first one was gorgeous, the second one was pitiful, Liz looking like she just started acting school with that exaggerated face she was making but this one has everything.

I've ALWAYS loved this number and was so happy they included it on one of the Here's Lucy dvds. Hope they do this with all of her guest appearances. If the Steve and Eydie one has not been done yet, they could include Lucy's best guest appearance on the first show of his short lived series.

FOX, Global, etc., are re-airing "Maggie's First Word" tonight at 8 pm in honour of Elizabeth Taylor. This was the first of her two "appearances" on the show. Coincidently, this is also the episode where Homer reminisces about being locked in the bank vault with Mr. Mooney. :marionstrong:

FOX, Global, etc., are re-airing "Maggie's First Word" tonight at 8 pm in honour of Elizabeth Taylor. This was the first of her two "appearances" on the show. Coincidently, this is also the episode where Homer reminisces about being locked in the bank vault with Mr. Mooney. :marionstrong:

Her APPEARANCE on the show? She voices Maggie's first word, that's it.

Her APPEARANCE on the show? She voices Maggie's first word, that's it.

The word "appearance" is clearly in quotation marks. What's your problem? lol I agree though it would have been better if they re-aired Krusty Gets Cancelled where she actually APPEARS -- violet eyes, krupp diamond and all. LOL

The word "appearance" is clearly in quotation marks. What's your problem? lol I agree though it would have been better if they re-aired Krusty Gets Cancelled where she actually APPEARS -- violet eyes, krupp diamond and all. LOL

That's my problem, you call that a tribute, one friggin word on a show? A store downtown today had a group of her movies together on a rack, that's a tribute. Compared to one word on a Simpsons ep at least. I forget, what was the word anyhoo? Diamond? Carat? Krusty's real name was Krupp?

• 1 month later...

Elizabeth Taylor's home is now on the market for $8.6 million. Check it out:

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2011/05/here_are_elizabeth_taylors_oscars_in_their_natural_habitat_1.php

It's a lot more modest than I expected; then again, I'm not quite sure what I was expecting.

Wow :lucydisgust: , all those stories we read about dog excrement EVERYWHERE and yet she had white rugs. :lucydisgust: Is this the same house that Monty Clift had his disfiguring accident while driving on the dark winding road after a party there? I saw it on the net just a few days ago. I guess it would increase in value being HER house though.

Archived