DVR Alert: "Lucy" Category on Jeopardy tonight! (4/28)

Brock

$200:

A: Like so many actresses in Hollywood, in 1938 Lucy tested for this coveted movie role that went to Vivien Leigh.

Q: What is Scarlett O'Hara?

$400:

A: In 1940 29-year-old Lucy married this 23-year-old Cuban bandleader.

Q: Who is Desi Arnaz?

$600:

A: Lucy no doubt learned some comedy moves from the trio whom she appeared in 1934's "The Three Little Pigskins."

Q: Who are The Three Stooges?

$800:

A: In her final big screen role, Lucy coaxed the blues right out of the horn as the auntie in this musical with a one-word title.

Q: What is Mame?

$1000:

A: Sharing its name with a Virginia settlement, this N.Y. city, Lucy's hometown, hosts 2 festivals yearly in her honor.

Q: What is Jamestown?

$200:

A: Like so many actresses in Hollywood, in 1938 Lucy tested for this coveted movie role that went to Vivien Leigh.

Q: What is Scarlett O'Hara?

$400:

A: In 1940 29-year-old Lucy married this 23-year-old Cuban bandleader.

Q: Who is Desi Arnaz?

$600:

A: Lucy no doubt learned some comedy moves from the trio whom she appeared in 1934's "The Three Little Pigskins."

Q: Who are The Three Stooges?

$800:

A: In her final big screen role, Lucy coaxed the blues right out of the horn as the auntie in this musical with a one-word title.

Q: What is Mame?

$1000:

A: Sharing its name with a Virginia settlement, this N.Y. city, Lucy's hometown, hosts 2 festivals yearly in her honor.

Q: What is Jamestown?

Wow, thanks for these as i missed the show, i agree, these questions were so easy when they're usually so hard on this show.

Thanks, Robbie, for posting the answers and questions here. I didn't get to see the show last night.

It's up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVaI4fdkhz0

Thank you, that was GREAT to see, did you notice that two of the other catagories were FRUITS and NUTS and Lucy sure knew loads of those and the last one was CHAAAAAAARMED as she once said in Mame, LOL!

Archived