Claude

leenorman

Well, it sure as hell did not HELP! LOL! Maybe they'll wind up being a birthday present now instead of an Easter one, LOL! David, i will always consider YOU one of the best, nicest and friendliest people at any Lucy site.

The cheques in the mail ;)

The cheques in the mail ;)

Nah, wasn't just a compliment, but a FACT! Found out this morning that my life partner might be moving back home in September BUT spending three days at one place and four at another, what with work being in two cities 400 miles apart. I almost hung up on him i was so pissed. I guess no splitting SPENSES down the middle until he changes jobs. That'll cut in to my LUCY collection spending. :lucydisgust::lucythrill:

Well, there ya go, whatever rocks your boat, for me it was chocolate cake and pizza, and the weather has been horrible here too, rain for like seven days in a row, but the sun finally came out today and it's warming up nicely too.

Oooh chocolate cake and pizza... :lucywow: I make a killer chocolate cake. Now, I'm getting a craving. :maryjane2:

There's something special about reading the posts of someone who's older.

WATCH IT!!!

I'm not THAT old dahhhling..

Granted I'm not getting any younger...I'm not getting any OLDER either. I'm in a nice comfortable rut.

If you think your life is bad look at poor Lucy Carmichael in California, who gets her hopes up for a bright future only to have them dashed.

She makes a splash as a rock singer and records a hit record, but does this new career go anywhere? No

She gets KD Lang....I mean, Wayne Newton... a his show business break, but does he ever return to thank her? No

She ruins her chances for a career as a showgirl.

Men ditch her right and left after the first date. The record holder: Clint Walker with TWO.

Her kids ignore her. Even the one letter she gets is signed with a different name.

Oooh chocolate cake and pizza... :lucywow: I make a killer chocolate cake. Now, I'm getting a craving. :maryjane2:

What's your address? :lucythrill: Mine is store bought, frozen McCain's chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge icing, i eat one in two sittings, half at lunch and half at dinner, just picking with the fork to get a quarter inch of cake with the creamy tasty frosting and throw away the rest of that cake, frosting's the best part!

WATCH IT!!!

I'm not THAT old dahhhling..

Granted I'm not getting any younger...I'm not getting any OLDER either. I'm in a nice comfortable rut.

If you think your life is bad look at poor Lucy Carmichael in California, who gets her hopes up for a bright future only to have them dashed.

She makes a splash as a rock singer and records a hit record, but does this new career go anywhere? No

She gets KD Lang....I mean, Wayne Newton... a his show business break, but does he ever return to thank her? No

She ruins her chances for a career as a showgirl.

Men ditch her right and left after the first date. The record holder: Clint Walker with TWO.

Her kids ignore her. Even the one letter she gets is signed with a different name.

OMG you are such a R I O T ! And she was always so bright and bubbly with a great positive attitude despite all those bad things happening to her, LOL! I only meant OLDER poster meaning people who actually LIVED through that era, went through some of the same thins i did. Lucywise i mean. :lucy1::lucy2:

Claude, last time I was here at the Lounge it had only been a day, I think, since you had posted. I remember thinking either life had gotten really busy for you or your computer had crashed (& that would not make you a happy camper! :lucythrill: )

When I got here today & saw a thread with just your name on it, I was worried that something life threatening had happened. So glad you are here & Okay. I'm sorry you had a rough week. ((Hugs))

Here's a repeat of that funny dance montage to make you smile :)

http://video.aol.com...ther/3196062258

Claude, last time I was here at the Lounge it had only been a day, I think, since you had posted. I remember thinking either life had gotten really busy for you or your computer had crashed (& that would not make you a happy camper! :lucythrill: )

When I got here today & saw a thread with just your name on it, I was worried that something life threatening had happened. So glad you are here & Okay. I'm sorry you had a rough week. ((Hugs))

Here's a repeat of that funny dance montage to make you smile :)

http://video.aol.com...ther/3196062258

Oh you are so sweet you little D O L L ! Yes, i had one of those computer crashes and tweren't easy as Ernie Ford would say. Thanks for that link but it does not work. I saw the one on Oprah today where she introduces people with that yelling and screaming style of hers, yeah, like i want to watch that for a few minutes, it's bad ebnough for a few seconds each day. :lucydisgust::lucyshock::lucydaze::lucyblah::lucyeww:

Tried to go back & find a working dance link -- no luck. Then I tried the "Hey Ricky" song link by Yankovich -- that's unavailable, too. :lucyblah:

So here is something not at all related to Lucy, but good for a few giggles :lucyhaha: ! A friend sent it to me recently & best of all, the link works :marionstrong: .

It's a British ventriloquist act, about 4 minutes long ...

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2010/paul-zerdin-ventriloquist-without-dummy-p1.php

Tried to go back & find a working dance link -- no luck. Then I tried the "Hey Ricky" song link by Yankovich -- that's unavailable, too. :lucyblah:

So here is something not at all related to Lucy, but good for a few giggles :lucyhaha: ! A friend sent it to me recently & best of all, the link works :marionstrong: .

It's a British ventriloquist act, about 4 minutes long ...

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2010/paul-zerdin-ventriloquist-without-dummy-p1.php

Yes, that was really good, thanks for posting it. Reminded me of Lucy and the dummy an the one she also did with the actor where she was the dummy and the one where she kisses the store dummy in the window too.

Archived