Lucille Ball Comic Book -- AN EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK!

Brock

30bocnl.jpg

Blue Water Comics has been kind enough to give The Lucy Lounge the exclusive first look at their upcoming Lucille Ball comic book to mark Lucy's 100th Birthday and the 60th Anniversary of I Love Lucy. They have provided us with four sample pages of the art by Patricio Carbajal and text by Jaymes Reed -- two of which are the centre spread. Looks good!

Please see the following posts for the previews.

The comic book is now available for pre-order from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/COMICS-Lucille-Ball-Jaymes-Reed/dp/1450775616/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1308063088&sr=8-1

• 2 months later...

Which cover did you get?

Trying to upload the photo, but everytime I try, I keep getting the errro message - file was too big to upload. I can email it to you Brock if you like. I did not know there was more than one cover - I got the one of her in that low cut dress - cant remember at the moment where its from. Posted it on the Here's Lucy Facebook page.

Trying to upload the photo, but everytime I try, I keep getting the errro message - file was too big to upload. I can email it to you Brock if you like. I did not know there was more than one cover - I got the one of her in that low cut dress - cant remember at the moment where its from. Posted it on the Here's Lucy Facebook page.

You can send it to lucylounge@gmail.com or try uploading it to www.tinypic.com?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived