Lucy Buys a Boat

I'm the total opposite. "Lucy Buys A Boat" is one of my least favourite episodes from the 1st Season. There's something about it, I can't quite put my finger on it but I just find it lacks laughs, especially the scene in the boat, it could have been funnier but it just isn't.

I'm the total opposite. "Lucy Buys A Boat" is one of my least favourite episodes from the 1st Season. There's something about it, I can't quite put my finger on it

Yeah Im the same, its not that its not funny there's just something about it....

I watched again "Lucy Buys A Boat" and I had a great continous laugh from the two hilarious scenes in this episode. Lucy and Viv attempting to bring in a long pole into their home. I would have loved to have watch them rehearse this. Plus the boat scene together on the lake. I couldn't imagine how they could make this any funnier than it was. It is too bad that there weren't any rehearsal outakes for this episode. This is a superb season ending episode.

I watched again "Lucy Buys A Boat" and I had a great continous laugh from the two hilarious scenes in this episode. Lucy and Viv attempting to bring in a long pole into their home. I would have loved to have watch them rehearse this. Plus the boat scene together on the lake. I couldn't imagine how they could make this any funnier than it was. It is too bad that there weren't any rehearsal outakes for this episode. This is a superb season ending episode.

I agree, like Laurel and Hardy on a boat, female version.

How the heck did they build the set of the interior of the boat? It REALLY rocked because those teacups hanging in the background were jiggling and the meatballs kept rolling back and forth. I think they controlled it somehow because the scene with Lucy and the meatballs seemed unlikely to happen on a REAL boat. I can't explain that.

:lucy2: I think we ought to name the boat after you; "Chicken of the Sea."

• 2 months later...

Archived