One Year Countdown to Viv's Fake 100th Birthday!

Brock

It's 10:20 pm EST on July 25, so in just over an hour and a half from now, Viv would have been celebrating her 102nd birthday!

But that's boring. In Viv Years, she would claim to be a young slip of a 99-year-old girl tomorrow... so here's to Viv's fake 99th birthday and in anticipation of her fake centennial! :D

It's 10:20 pm EST on July 25, so in just over an hour and a half from now, Viv would have been celebrating her 102nd birthday!

But that's boring. In Viv Years, she would claim to be a young slip of a 99-year-old girl tomorrow... so here's to Viv's fake 99th birthday and in anticipation of her fake centennial! :D

I suppose we could close one eye when a woman is asked to reveal her age, but for Viv to say she's only 99 I have to close both eyes and wear dark glasses!

I suppose we could close one eye when a woman is asked to reveal her age, but for Viv to say she's only 99 I have to close both eyes and wear dark glasses!

:marionstrong: :marionstrong:

She may have gotten away with it if she remembered to pilfer the 1920 census records in addition to her birth certificate. :lucythrill:

:marionstrong: :marionstrong:

She may have gotten away with it if she remembered to pilfer the 1920 census records in addition to her birth certificate. :lucythrill:

Maybe she was the other Vivian Jones born in WEST Cherryvale, Kansas in 1912.

The newspaper obits in 1979 stated she was born in 1913.

I don't know how many articles about Lucy and Viv I saw over the years stated that "surprisingly Vivian Vance is actually a year YOUNGER than Lucille Ball".

If you want surprising, how about stating that Ellen Corby ("Miss Hannah") was the same age as Lucy, Reta Shaw was year younger, Mother Burnside (Lucille Benson) was THREE years younger, and Barbara Pepper was FOUR years younger!

Maybe she was the other Vivian Jones born in WEST Cherryvale, Kansas in 1912.

The newspaper obits in 1979 stated she was born in 1913.

I don't know how many articles about Lucy and Viv I saw over the years stated that "surprisingly Vivian Vance is actually a year YOUNGER than Lucille Ball".

If you want surprising, how about stating that Ellen Corby ("Miss Hannah") was the same age as Lucy, Reta Shaw was year younger, Mother Burnside (Lucille Benson) was THREE years younger, and Barbara Pepper was FOUR years younger!

Do we KNOW the EXACT year of Vivian's birth? My research reveals the 1909 date.... ANYONE???? Regards, JK

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived