"You Can't Fool Your Wife"

Neil

Do you think "Mercedes" exiting into the wrong door was a mistake they left in?

Definitely NOT a mistake they left in, there are several doors there already and Lucy would not goof and they LEFT IT IN, just impossible. Scripted all the way, even the dialogue proves it. Lucy's accent is so good that she could land the lead on Modern Family today, LOL!

ROFLMAO. That's pretty funny. Don't think it was a mistake either.

Well, that's 3 for and 2 against.....I and two friends I showed it to think it was mistake that worked so well it was left in. It's such a spontaneous moment of comedy that it stands out from the rest of the bland film. Either is possible of course.

Well, that's 3 for and 2 against.....I and two friends I showed it to think it was mistake that worked so well it was left in. It's such a spontaneous moment of comedy that it stands out from the rest of the bland film. Either is possible of course.

Ah, just a preview of things to come, proving yet again what a natural she was to do comedy. It's still a head scratcher that it took all those studios YEARS to figure that out! "Hinky pinky"! marionstrong.gif

I dun't thin so, there are several doors already there, making it easier for her to pick the wrong one and then although these are B movies still, they would follow the script and not ad lib and then leave it in, seriously Neil, i dunno about your two other friends but you, as a Lucy expert and film and tv connaisseur, come on, it was scripted for sure. And they would leave a GOOF in the finished product, come on.

The only option is to contact Lucie and/or Tom Watson and see if the original shooting script is still kicking around. LOL

Dun't bother for me, i'm sure of my stand or opinion, LOL! I say Neil should go back to Mame, i preferred everything he said there as opposed to this one little comment about this one scene here, LOL!

Dun't bother for me, i'm sure of my stand or opinion, LOL! I say Neil should go back to Mame, i preferred everything he said there as opposed to this one little comment about this one scene here, LOL!

Oh HINKIE PINKIE to YOU!...

Archived