Lucy Sightings!

Brock

From the current June/July combo version of The Advocate and OUT magazine comes this news tidbit . . . in The Advocate, there's a lengthy article on the Liberace movie, and other mini articles feature promotions for an upcoming DVD of his shows and the surprise mention that his world syndicated show and it's audience of over 30 million was featuring guests like LUCILLE BALL. OTHER guests mentioned, they call them house guests included Eva Gabor the great Jack Benny and even Minnie Pearl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My husband mentioned that he saw a billboard with Lucy & Desi on it, but didn't remember much else except that there was some writing on it & he thought it was for a bank. So I searched around & found it -- apparently some people are finding it confusing ...

http://arguscallison...ng-to-do-rather (Brock, I don't know if it is just me but for a while now I can no longer start a new paragraph when posting without hitting the space bar until I'm on the next line. When I hit enter to start a new line below what I've already typed nothing happens. Never had this problem before. No big deal, just thought you might want to know in case anyone else has the same glitch :) ).

My husband mentioned that he saw a billboard with Lucy & Desi on it, but didn't remember much else except that there was some writing on it & he thought it was for a bank. So I searched around & found it -- apparently some people are finding it confusing ...

http://arguscallison...ng-to-do-rather (Brock, I don't know if it is just me but for a while now I can no longer start a new paragraph when posting without hitting the space bar until I'm on the next line. When I hit enter to start a new line below what I've already typed nothing happens. Never had this problem before. No big deal, just thought you might want to know in case anyone else has the same glitch :) ).

With all the glitches I get on here, wonder if it's MY computer or the site itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the Television Academy this afternoon, ONLINE of course. All these famous people discussing Lucy and the shows, I especially liked the segment done with Bob and Madelyn. They are both so honest and always complimentary, that ANY interview with them brings priceless insights. Although it did bother me that it seemed like every second question brought out this particular answer from either or both of them I DON'T KNOW OR CAN'T REMEMBER, LOL!

On Tues I saw Paul McCartney in concert and during the performance of Lady Madonna they were showing photos of influential woman of the past and a photo of Lucille Ball was included. I screamed quite loud. :D

You're kidding, how great. First the Rolling Stones cover and now this, and then his writing partner doing LUCY in the sky with diamonds also, LOL!

On Tues I saw Paul McCartney in concert and during the performance of Lady Madonna they were showing photos of influential woman of the past and a photo of Lucille Ball was included. I screamed quite loud. :D

Annaleigh: Thanks for the 'heads-up' on this mention; great addition for the chronology. Love, JK