Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, really? How cool!! I don't think they've run The Lucy Show here in the LA area for years!! Thank god for the DVDs!!! :D

Yeah, dunno where I got twenty, I think it's 15, same as ILL.   It's these religious stations CTS which ran The Lucy show back in the day when both Brock and I recorded them.  But this just started a few weeks ago and it's only the later ones, in color.  But the picture is just awful, and there's a sound issue, but after seeing those DVDs, it's hard to watch these.  But i'll take them over the crap that's on these days.

I loved this topic! What beautiful photos, many of which I had never seen!  :D

I found this today, is an ad:

tumblr_mk8swqRiye1qzdzbuo1_500_zpsef842a

Yes, from their beautiful home in Palm Springs, she looks gorgeous there and welcome to the site Meiline.  I have this gigantic lamination of Rio seen from above, such a beautiful city.

Yeah but Annaleigh said the Lucy break on Hallmark is on for the Christmas season only so you should get her back in January to help us all get through W I N T E R !

Y-A-YYYYY!  I DID notice the Christmas shows on the TV Guide Channel in her place; guess I can forgive them...a LITTLE!!!

Yes, from their beautiful home in Palm Springs, she looks gorgeous there and welcome to the site Meiline.  I have this gigantic lamination of Rio seen from above, such a beautiful city.

Strange they were called Bigelow carpets!  Her mention of Bigelow's, Jamestown, was often; I don't think Bigelow Carpeting was made in Jamestown; will have to do some research and get back to y-uns....

Strange they were called Bigelow carpets!  Her mention of Bigelow's, Jamestown, was often; I don't think Bigelow Carpeting was made in Jamestown; will have to do some research and get back to y-uns....

But Lucy did say she always got all her furniture from stores in Jamestown, seems they made a lot of beautiful furniture there, do they still?  I assume she got them straight from the factory where they were made as she would have them flown to her homes.  Always loved those huge sofas and chairs with matching big ottomans she had in all her homes.  They looked very comfortable.

Dunno about Bigelow but Lucy and Desi sure did a lot of advertising for all sorts of products as tie ins and would invariably have these products in all their homes, they loved their free goods more than Star Jones.

Welcome to the Lounge, Meiline! And from Brazil? Wow!

Thank you, Brock! Yes, I'm a Brazilian Lucy fan!  :D

Welcome!!

I love that dress! Those are my favorite style dresses from the 50's! :)

Thank you, Annaleigh!

I also love this dress, it's so lovely!  :)

Thank you, Claude! Yes, Rio is a beautiful city, pleases everyone who visit there! I had a chance to go there twice.

I'm very happy to have found this forum! As I'm still learning English, maybe I'll write something wrong here and I ask you to forgive me if it happens!  ^_^

Here are two more lovely pictures:

tumblr_mip63kIwsO1rsgumro1_500_zpsc5bb6f

tumblr_mqhiveO6no1qch6abo1_500_zps6f7718

Thank you, Brock! Yes, I'm a Brazilian Lucy fan!  :D

Thank you, Annaleigh!

I also love this dress, it's so lovely!  :)

Thank you, Claude! Yes, Rio is a beautiful city, pleases everyone who visit there! I had a chance to go there twice.

I'm very happy to have found this forum! As I'm still learning English, maybe I'll write something wrong here and I ask you to forgive me if it happens!  ^_^

Here are two more lovely pictures:

tumblr_mip63kIwsO1rsgumro1_500_zpsc5bb6f

tumblr_mqhiveO6no1qch6abo1_500_zps6f7718

Puhleeeze, none of us know how to spell, you'll fit right in, LOL! 

Archived