OTHER FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO DIED

C L A U D E

C L A U D E, on 28 Oct 2014 - 07:20 AM, said:

Loved Marty Allen, am shocked that he's still working and as a solo yet, I think his partner Mr Rossy died a few years back.

Did some research; had not come across Allen's history with Lucille; there IS some;  Rossi died THIS YEAR, in June!!!!!!!!  We ALL missed it, apparently.  They're in the chronology now!  

Something went wrong over in the Happy Birthday, JudyLiza thread; and we got 'sidetracked' onto Marty Allen's 94th; so, I brought my today's comment over here where it should be so we can talk about Allen and Rossi, some, if anyone cares to.  Was shocked that Steve just passed this year!  Wonder what happened to their partnership?  Perhaps something like Martin & Lewis?

Harry?  ANYONE?  JK

Thanks, guy; I no doubt overlooked it as not connecting the Allen and Rossi connection; and thanks, again, then, to Shane91 for bringing up Marty's name and age.  Loving you, JK

there was an interview with Marty on Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast,  they talked about him still performing at 94

Here: 

http://podbay.fm/show/883308059

• 2 weeks later...

Carol Ann Susi, who voiced Howard's mother on The Big Bang Theory, has died at 62. :(

Oh no! She was great on an episode of Seinfeld as George's date. On the DVD commentary, the cast raves about her and says they wish she had been a recurring character. She also played Mary Tyler Moore's secretary during her arc on That '70s Show and I know Mary really liked her.

They will probably kill off Mrs. Wolowitz. I'd find it insulting if they hired a different actor.

I think they will either mention Mrs. W died or just never mention her again.  I don't think they've used her as much now that Howard and Bernadette have their own apartment.  Very sad news though, she was always a riot and added so much to the show.  RIP

• 2 weeks later...

Carol Ann Susi, who voiced Howard's mother on The Big Bang Theory, has died at 62. :(

I'm so glad all of you mentioned her here.  She was so great on the show in a voice only role, reminded me of the great Carlton the doorman on Rhoda,  So young to pass away too, i remembered her as a great comedienne but here she made magic in voice only.

• 2 weeks later...