What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

Sorry LFF, I can't quote now, so this one's for you.  Yes, Dancing Star has to be in MY top ten of the series also, she looks so great and for once is allowed to show some real talent.   I even liked the Hepburn movie, saw it at the theater when it first came out.

I know, Dancing Star is a really awesome episode. :)  I was glad Lucy got to perform and everything; but I don't get is how Ricky was like "you did such a good job, honey" there, and then still won't let her in the shows.   :MrsRichardCarlson:   I Don't see why he wouldn't let her in shows after THAT, it was an awesome performance. 

"Dancing Star' is one of my all-time fave eps too! ;)

I just saw "Funny Face" recently with Hepburn, Kay Thompson, Astaire and our own Ruta Lee.  Have you seen/if so, do you like that one?? If you haven't seen it and are okay with musicals (and since you love Audrey), I'd highly recommend it. :D

;)  Same here, Dancing Star is one of my favorites. Haven't seen Funny Face yet. :(  I LOVE musicals, so I am putting it on hold at the library right now. :)  

Thought I might as well include this in the post......

Audrey Hepburn Movie Count: Roman Holiday, Sabrina,  Breakfast at Tiffany's, How to Steal a Million, My Fair Lady. :)

And that dress, she never looked lovelier on the show either.  Here, on Comedy Gold, they always screw up the episode run by showing the one where Carolyn loses her glasses with Harpo BEFORE the one where Lucy vances with Dan Johnson.

A lot of stations do that in syndication. Wonder why...