Dolores Hope

rickee

:( This is sad news, but it's so amazing that she and Bob both lived to be over 100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dnVtvZ1e_o

Guess they both ate their Wheaties! ;) I love when you read obits for folks who are fortunate enough to not only have had nice, long but healthy lives and yet they write something assinine like, "Cause of death not determined" or "not given" or something like that. How about just saying "the old fart keeled over because ...well, he was OLD"!!! Jeez!

:lucyhorror:

And blindly turned a blind eye to Bob's many affairs :marionstrong:

Seems she joined him (on stage) during a 1989 UK appearance in London, but earlier in that decade when Bob did several shows (I was lucky enough to see one of them) she was nowhere to be seen.

That's what a good woman does.. she ignores the affairs cause she knows it has nothing to do with her husband's love for her.. Lucy turned the other way with Desi's affairs..

That's what a good woman does.. she ignores the affairs cause she knows it has nothing to do with her husband's love for her.. Lucy turned the other way with Desi's affairs..

She had one of the most beautiful voices I've ever heard. What a legendary lady in her own right.

Farewell.

:lucyhorror::lucydisgust:

I'm sure I'm just reading this the wrong way, but I don't think a woman is "bad" or wrong if she DOESN'T turn a blind eye to her husband's affairs. It takes class and restraint to do that, yes, but I think cheating is NEVER right, no matter how famous or beloved you are! For a long time Lucy put up with Desi's affairs, but remember she told Gary she'd kill him if she ever caught him even looking at another woman! ;)

:lucyhorror::lucydisgust:

I'm sure I'm just reading this the wrong way, but I don't think a woman is "bad" or wrong if she DOESN'T turn a blind eye to her husband's affairs. It takes class and restraint to do that, yes, but I think cheating is NEVER right, no matter how famous or beloved you are! For a long time Lucy put up with Desi's affairs, but remember she told Gary she'd kill him if she ever caught him even looking at another woman! ;)

Well, truthfully, what other woman would've wanted Gary?! LMAO. And in the case of a cheating husband, what you do is get even like Lucy did with Desi at the end. You have your own affairs and give them a taste of their own medicine. Maybe Dolores did the same.

Archived