Last Lucy Item You Bought?

Brock

Well, I've already got the Complete I Love Lucy set and Season 1 of The Lucy Show...today, I noticed that Amazon had seasons 1-3 of Here's Lucy for $14.99 a piece...so I took them, too! :P I also grabbed season 2 of The Lucy Show, and Lucy Calls the President. Can't wait to see some of these! I remember only some of the episodes of The Lucy Show from Nick@Nite reruns, but I've never seen Here's Lucy or the President special. This is going to be a real treat!! :)

Well, I've already got the Complete I Love Lucy set and Season 1 of The Lucy Show...today, I noticed that Amazon had seasons 1-3 of Here's Lucy for $14.99 a piece...so I took them, too! :P I also grabbed season 2 of The Lucy Show, and Lucy Calls the President. Can't wait to see some of these! I remember only some of the episodes of The Lucy Show from Nick@Nite reruns, but I've never seen Here's Lucy or the President special. This is going to be a real treat!! :)

And you call yourself a fan? LOL!

Daniel, you're doing just fine...don't listen to old poopy pants! tongue.gif

I'm very sorry but the minimum requirement for being a Lucy fan is to own at least 500 of her shows, (Drafted not required) and fifty of her movies. You also have to think Mame was Oscar worthy and that everything wrong with ther marriage was Desi's fault. You can get by without owning any Lucy products from the Museum but liking gary is not an option, LOL!

Daniel, you're doing just fine...don't listen to old poopy pants! tongue.gif

Well, THANK you, Joey. :lol:

I'm very sorry but the minimum requirement for being a Lucy fan is to own at least 500 of her shows, (Drafted not required) and fifty of her movies. You also have to think Mame was Oscar worthy and that everything wrong with ther marriage was Desi's fault. You can get by without owning any Lucy products from the Museum but liking gary is not an option, LOL!

Let's see...I've never been to the museum (that would be a dream!), so I don't have anything from there yet. The 50 movie requirement will be a little tough, but doable. I do, however, own 7 collectible puzzles, and some odds and ends...does that help?

;)

Well, THANK you, Joey. :lol:

Let's see...I've never been to the museum (that would be a dream!), so I don't have anything from there yet. The 50 movie requirement will be a little tough, but doable. I do, however, own 7 collectible puzzles, and some odds and ends...does that help?

;)

It couldn't hoit. BTW, as you're probably already aware (but if not) you don't have to go to the Museum to buy their goodies, you can go to the website: My link

• 4 weeks later...

Bob Sweeney is the guy with the glasses. He also co-starred with Gale in the second format of Our Miss Brooks, as a teacher and brother of the headmistress. He went on to direct The Andy Griffith Show, and several episodes of That Girl, The Doris Day Show, Hogan's Heroes, Hawaii Five-O, and The Love Boat.

I got a very groovy British trade show ad in the mail today from Go Chase Yourself. Apparently it was from the trade book Kinematograph Weekly as there is another Richard Dix poster on the reverse. It is a really awkward size to scan (17 x 11), but I will try and take a photo of it.

Dang it read like there was loads of new stuff and colourised, oh well....

No, i'm sorry, i was just saying that i replaced the VHS with the DVD and all the old stuff was there, there might be some new stuff in there, all i remember is it was GREAT to get all that material on dvd, there's loads of stuff on there, there MUST be something that was not around for the first outing on VHS.

I acutally found some Lucy in a shop here today so grabbed it. It was only a fridge magnet. It is the following picture but they cut out the I Love Lucy and replaced it with a red square that says "I understand the concept of COOKING & CLEANING. Just not as it applies to me.

Ok the saying is nothing to do with Lucy so dont really know why they used her face (or even if they got permission) but it was still something :-)

i-love-lucy.jpg