NAME THAT BOOK COMPETITION

leenorman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy, every day. A Chronology by Joyce Kellogg.

Was going to 'comment' yesterday on this; thought 'better of it'; re-considered - NO, on this one; similar to what had been suggested YEARS ago (7) coming this February 1st or so... arrdubya's suggestion after seeing what I had accomplished that first year; his comment: 'WOW! We'll have second and third editions of this one; 'on this day, research by Joyce Kellogg' - this sounds too much like that. I prefer to be in the background - research: YES! TIME AND TEARS: YES! addiction? YES! 7 years? YES! Dream appearances by Lucille? YES! I could go on; but, am getting teary - the 'tome' if EVER published will be for MY granddaughter, a Lucille Ball fan at birth, a year after Lucille passed; and for the other fans, who might be interested in this material. It's been a GREAT JOURNEY...so far!

Was going to 'comment' yesterday on this; thought 'better of it'; re-considered - NO, on this one; similar to what had been suggested YEARS ago (7) coming this February 1st or so... arrdubya's suggestion after seeing what I had accomplished that first year; his comment: 'WOW! We'll have second and third editions of this one; 'on this day, research by Joyce Kellogg' - this sounds too much like that. I prefer to be in the background - research: YES! TIME AND TEARS: YES! addiction? YES! 7 years? YES! Dream appearances by Lucille? YES! I could go on; but, am getting teary - the 'tome' if EVER published will be for MY granddaughter, a Lucille Ball fan at birth, a year after Lucille passed; and for the other fans, who might be interested in this material. It's been a GREAT JOURNEY...so far!

Okayyyyyyyyyyy, but what about some of the other suggestions . . . i guess a chronology of Lucy, the pages NOT stolen by rdubya's out of the question then huh? :lucythrill:

Okayyyyyyyyyyy, but what about some of the other suggestions . . . i guess a chronology of Lucy, the pages NOT stolen by rdubya's out of the question then huh? :lucythrill:

There HAVE BEEN some wonderful suggestions; taking EACH into consideration; however, the 'by Joyce Kellogg' stuck some memories I didn't want to go to....that was the ONLY reason for my comment on that particular 'thread reply'.... we're getting closer; keep 'em comin'....

Loving you, JK

There HAVE BEEN some wonderful suggestions; taking EACH into consideration; however, the 'by Joyce Kellogg' stuck some memories I didn't want to go to....

What, do you plan on publishing the chronology under an assumed name like Agnes Schmidlapp or Mrs. Hubert Grimset, or something? :lucythrill:

There HAVE BEEN some wonderful suggestions; taking EACH into consideration; however, the 'by Joyce Kellogg' stuck some memories I didn't want to go to....that was the ONLY reason for my comment on that particular 'thread reply'.... we're getting closer; keep 'em comin'....

Loving you, JK

But i just thought your publishers would insist on YOUR name being on the cover or at the bottom of the title you decide on anyway, won't they?

Archived