Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

Looks like they're holding hands, isn't that sweet? I love it..... :peachonthebeach:

They are! It's just a real photo. One of those that you would see of any couple. Plus this is the last years of their marriage but they still look so in love. You would never know the story behind it all, just a normal couple on a normal day.

So what's the story with this book?  If they wait much longer they're going to have to call it "Life with Lucy at 100".

(and pardon me if this has already been covered)

Comments on some past photos: I've never seen color photos of Lucy on Jack Benny's series.  That was the year it moved to NBC and you'd think they would have shot it in color they were the color network.  At NBC, Benny was scheduled opposite the surprise hit of the year,the new series:  "Gomer Pyle" and lasted just the season.

Even with all that was going on at that time there are candid photos that pop up that show there was something still there.

One example is the Playhouse Christmas episode. At the very end its Desi, Hedda, and Lucy all watching the kids sing. There is this little moment that I think is unscripted because its so natural and it easily was not need. Lucy look to her right past Hedda and does her scrunchy face cute wink to Desi. He in return blows her a kiss. It was late 59' at this point so it was pretty bad but just this jesture is lovely.