Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

And they're probably laughing at you for buying that sheeyit.  Haven't seen a tabloid since I stopped buying them for mom a decade ago.  AND I DUN'T MISS'EM EITHER.

Don't the descriptions of the articles alone say it all?? And that hideous pic of the old lady kissing that ....creature??! WTF??? :vanda:

I dun't like the way they feel they can just INVENT or fabricate these outlandish stories, but when they come out with who's gay and who's not, THOSE i'm tempted to buy, LOL!

Well I never believe anything that is written on those, but it sure is hell makes me laugh! The sad thing is that I am sure people actually believe this stuff!

Well I never believe anything that is written on those, but it sure is hell makes me laugh! The sad thing is that I am sure people actually believe this stuff!

Well, to be fair here, SOME of it IS true, they find the one thing that is true and build this whole concoction around that one kernel of truth.

I dun't like the way they feel they can just INVENT or fabricate these outlandish stories, but when they come out with who's gay and who's not, THOSE i'm tempted to buy, LOL!

Yeah...but you can find out the same info -- and more of it and more accurate, to boot! -- at most of those websites we ...."frequent"! ;)

I always read the Enquirer's headlines at the store. It's just pure comedy, like a comic of real people! Haha.

Globe is a personal favourite for hilarious covers as they often come completely out of left field with the most random people. Such one cover a few months ago where they trumpeted a cover story of Debbie Reynolds once seeing Tony Randall naked. lol  Or long-lost love children of some of the more obscure stars of M*A*S*H.

• Like 1

Globe is a personal favourite for hilarious covers as they often come completely out of left field with the most random people. Such one cover a few months ago where they trumpeted a cover story of Debbie Reynolds once seeing Tony Randall naked. lol  Or long-lost love children of some of the more obscure stars of M*A*S*H.

Yeah, that RADAR and Martha Raye story was a real head banger.  Alan Alda and Dame Judy Dench too.  Not to mention Hot Lips and Larry Olivier.

Actually I could believe that one! That Debs is always seemingly "hot to trot"! :lucyhehe: