Lucy and Desi Visit Dallas

Here is silent newsreel footage of Lucy and Desi arriving in Big D, Little A, Double L, A, S. during their Forever Darling tour, I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX8CaKimGXg

That looks like those old newsreels they showed BEFORE a movie back then, so there was probably a voiceover. Notice she borrowed one of Katie Hepburn's neck covers and thank God it wasn't an open car motorcade.

• 4 weeks later...

omg this is awesome-

Seeing them off the set, relaxed or casual is fun to watch.

This is where I feel like some stalker, lol because after watching this, I'd love one good week to just chill with them lolol

Laugh, create, write, design explore and dine with other hollywood royalty mmmm mere grace was bestowed on those who had the chance to be close to them. lol

I LOVE Lucy's walk- and Desi's "Sal-up ole' pai-" walker with his new hat.

You can see how energetic he is, as Lucy is more reserved and taking it all in- funny to see the opposite on screen.

Lucy has such style and grace-even signing an autograph is done with style and poise.

I love seeing the interaction between them and the fans too- thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

That looks like those old newsreels they showed BEFORE a movie back then, so there was probably a voiceover. Notice she borrowed one of Katie Hepburn's neck covers and thank God it wasn't an open car motorcade.

That hat she was wearing would've deflected any bullets. No problem. :peachonthebeach:

• 3 years later...

Archived