Battle of the Network Stars

Brock

Sheeit, I grew up in the boonies. Until Nick at Nite came along I never got to watch any older shows. And this was also before the interwebs. I lived a sheltered life. lol

Yeah, we all went through THAT, BUT i watched those shows when they first came on as i am so OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllddddddddddddd! I remember when Jack Benny ad Bob Hope were newcomers.

Ever hear of R E R U N S lady? LOL! Who's the cutie next to my former crush Ted McGinley of many shows including Happy Days and Hope and Faith?

Michael Spound from ABC's Hotel (James Brolin, Connie Selleca & Anne Baxter (Bette Davis (!) was in the pilot episode, remember?) Didya watch the clip? He kisses Ted (on the forehead)! :D

I totally never knew LA appeared on one of these cheesefests! How cool!

And can I be a total loser and say these now look kinda fun, are definitely a "time capsule" of sorts of the day and I'd love to see more of them again! marionstrong.gif

Yeah, we all went through THAT, BUT i watched those shows when they first came on as i am so OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllddddddddddddd! I remember when Jack Benny ad Bob Hope were newcomers.

Happened to 'catch' The Jack Benny Show in the middle of last 'real early morning' the only one I know of that Desilu Studios' filmed

.... great fun!

Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Jack Benny Program, “Ghost Town Western Sketch”, starring Jack Benny and Gisele MacKenzie, as well as Lucy regulars, James Flavin, Gerald Mohr, Benny Rubin, and Will Wright; Maury Thompson, Assistant Dirrector; with W. Argyle Nelson, Production Supervisor, James A. Paisley, Production Manager - Jack and Gisele return from Phoenix and get lost; stumbling into a Western ghost town cafe asking for directions; airing this date in 1962.

Michael Spound from ABC's Hotel (James Brolin, Connie Selleca & Anne Baxter (Bette Davis (!) was in the pilot episode, remember?) Didya watch the clip? He kisses Ted (on the forehead)! :D

I totally never knew LA appeared on one of these cheesefests! How cool!

And can I be a total loser and say these now look kinda fun, are definitely a "time capsule" of sorts of the day and I'd love to see more of them again! marionstrong.gif

Yeah, that's what caught my eye, but i had to sit through those crappy shows back then, i dun't have to now. I never liked HOTEL and was happy la Davis didn't do the show.

Happened to 'catch' The Jack Benny Show in the middle of last 'real early morning' the only one I know of that Desilu Studios' filmed

.... great fun!

Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Jack Benny Program, “Ghost Town Western Sketch”, starring Jack Benny and Gisele MacKenzie, as well as Lucy regulars, James Flavin, Gerald Mohr, Benny Rubin, and Will Wright; Maury Thompson, Assistant Dirrector; with W. Argyle Nelson, Production Supervisor, James A. Paisley, Production Manager - Jack and Gisele return from Phoenix and get lost; stumbling into a Western ghost town cafe asking for directions; airing this date in 1962.

Geez, that is gonna be SOME book!

Archived