Lucie & Phil Vandervort on "Celebrity Bowling"

Hulu has up selected episodes of Celebrity Bowling including two 1971 episodes with Lucie and Phil Vandervort. Unfortunately, these videos are probably only available in the US. :(

Here is Lucie & Phil vs. Mimi Hines & Phil Ford:

HULU LINK

Lucie and Arte Johnson vs. Phil and Peter Marshall:

HULU LINK

Awesome. What is with the frackin' ads on Hulu every 2 seconds? Bastards.

I've now moved on to watching other episodes, which is strange because this isn't the most interesting program in TV history. The last one I watched was James Farentino & Elizabeth Ashley vs. Brenda Vaccaro & Michael Douglas. This was several years after James and Elizabth divorced. This surprises me because I don't imagine Liz Ashley having friendly divorces. It's never mentioned in the show that they were once married. The hosts did mention in the Vandervort/Ford episode that Lucie and Mimi Hines had the same birthday about six times, though. :marionstrong:

I've now moved on to watching other episodes, which is strange because this isn't the most interesting program in TV history. The last one I watched was James Farentino & Elizabeth Ashley vs. Brenda Vaccaro & Michael Douglas. This was several years after James and Elizabth divorced. This surprises me because I don't imagine Liz Ashley having friendly divorces. It's never mentioned in the show that they were once married. The hosts did mention in the Vandervort/Ford episode that Lucie and Mimi Hines had the same birthday about six times, though. :marionstrong:

:marionstrong: :marionstrong: :marionstrong: :marionstrong:

Your comments are killing me that it is unavailable outside the U.S. Prejudice...

Archived