Lucy's Red Cross PSA

It was a great promotion and it was nice to see Lucy's committment to charity which she showed without publicizing it like now where charity is just show. It is nicely done. Where was this filmed? It looks like her house.

It was a great promotion and it was nice to see Lucy's committment to charity which she showed without publicizing it like now where charity is just show. It is nicely done. Where was this filmed? It looks like her house.

Lucille's 'other' commitment to charity over the years, and there were many; but, particularly, coming to my mind, is she and Desi involved in the Heart Fund for years; she did another PSA, with Lucie, I believe, on female-type cancer precautions; she was heavily involved in the War Bond Drive, anyone else want to jump in here?? Thanks...JK

Lucille's 'other' commitment to charity over the years, and there were many; but, particularly, coming to my mind, is she and Desi involved in the Heart Fund for years; she did another PSA, with Lucie, I believe, on female-type cancer precautions; she was heavily involved in the War Bond Drive, anyone else want to jump in here?? Thanks...JK

Yes, I loved the Pap smear PSAs she did with Lucie. Total mother-daughter bonding time, I'm sure. :peachonthebeach: LOL

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived