Lucie's Net Worth

Neil

A friend of mine told me he looked at a site that lists the net worth of various celebrities and that Lucie Arnaz's is $2Million. I don't know how those NOSY people find this stuff out or what it encompasses--or if it's reliable data-- but if that includes real estate that's not actually very much, considering. Don't know anything about the Luckinbill's house or houses, but I would think she would have something in the $1 Mil range.

Lucie has made references over the years to the value of her mother's estate (small) and her inheritance (even smaller). "Everyone thinks my mother was worth a GAZILLION dollars" implying that she was short a few mil from a gaz. I do not know a rich person who does NOT try to downplay their net worth.

On her Surviving Success CD she makes a passing reference to the "generation skipping trust fund" in a way that indicates she is NOT happy about it.

I remember reading somewhere that both she and Desi Jr. were getting a yearly stipend of $400,000 each.

I don't know that Desi, Sr. had much of an estate left.

A friend of mine told me he looked at a site that lists the net worth of various celebrities and that Lucie Arnaz's is $2Million. I don't know how those NOSY people find this stuff out or what it encompasses--or if it's reliable data-- but if that includes real estate that's not actually very much, considering. Don't know anything about the Luckinbill's house or houses, but I would think she would have something in the $1 Mil range.

I believe that Celebrity Net Worth website is notoriously unreliable.

• 1 month later...

I don't believe that figure either, especially considering all the money that must come in each year via licensing rights to all that Lucy memorabilia out there that continues to be produced in quantity.

Poor dear, i hope she doesn't have to go grovelling to a Mr Barnstahl or Mooney for money all the time.

Archived